Author Topic: Conondale break up weekend  (Read 2292 times)

Conondale break up weekend
« on: October 30, 2007, 09:10:32 pm »
I would like some info as to showers and food situation for the weekend please. Also I will be bringing 2 new guys to the scene and want to make sure that there won't be any reason that they cant ride. They both have an ma licence that allows them to ride club days(rec?)
Chers,Brad

Offline evo550

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Conondale break up weekend
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 10:12:22 pm »
Brad,
Homepage of qvmx web site says "QVMX members only, no new sign up's on the day" I was hoping to bring a potential new rider for next year, so he could dip his toes in the water before jumping in the deep end, but it looks like it's a no go.
 ??? ??? ???

worms

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 10:28:45 pm »
Hi guys

the track and venue was only made avaiable to the QVMX under certain guidelines set out by the Conondale club,SCMC. issues arising from last years event has made this the only option for the committee to run this event, it is the AGM and Christmas breakup for the club. maybe ring the committee and see if they can help, but they are woking to guidelines for the benifit of everyone on this matter.

Cheers
Trev

Offline evo550

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 10:36:18 pm »
Trev,
What happened last year? Seemed to go off without any hitches......the riding I mean.
Brenden

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 06:17:47 am »
I'd better get onto Marion to get them signed up asap then. Cheers

oldfart

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 06:46:07 pm »
When is it on as me foots still in plaster, another week to go ......Doc, you making the trek up  ( RM 400 country ) ???

Doc

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 07:39:16 pm »
oldfart..you sure you want Connondale first up after a broke foot! Glutton for punishment eh!  :D errr..I probably could have got to this one but for one thing..I do believe my QVMX membership lapsed quite a while back  :-\