Author Topic: Anyone live near Geelong / Moolap  (Read 3575 times)

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
Anyone live near Geelong / Moolap
« on: October 17, 2009, 05:20:43 pm »
Looking at bidding on an item on Ebay.  Anyone able to pick up and maybe store for a little whil.  I will make it worth your while  ;) (I'm not a tight arse)
Looking for YZ250C parts NOS if possible

"My inability to use emoticins in the right context is really getting me down :)
The only triple jumps he would have been doing are the hop, skip & jump.

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone live near Geelong / Moolap
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 05:25:05 pm »
yes only 10mins away i could get dad to get it with our motorbike trailer i am in queensland at the moment but happy to help when i get back if he doesnt mind waiting a week or two i can store as well let me know thanks alot michael. :)
1971 tm400 and PE's

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 08:18:57 am »
Thanks Michael for the offer.  The generosity of people on here always amazes me.  Still thinking about wether to bid or not.  If I do take you up on the offer I would pay for fuel or whatever.  Enjoy the Queensland sunshine mate ;).  And I will see what happens with Ebay.

Of course the offer is always open to folks who want to bid on something between Townsville and Cairns.

Thanks again

"My inability to use emoticins in the right context is really getting me down :)

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 10:09:44 am »
no dramas i have quite a few bikes sitting in the shed already not doing much so another one is fine to sit for a while fuel money would be nothing its not far at all let me know if you win happy to pick it up for you enjoying the queensland sun except i am quite frosty in skin tone and a tan aint happening just going red movie world tommorow then dreamworld tuesday back home wednesday but we are driving so probably home friday let me know if you win and i will be keeping an eye out for bikes between townsville and cairns thanks alot Michael. :)
1971 tm400 and PE's

mainline

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 11:14:47 am »
hey Michael, make sure you go on the Superman ride at movieworld, that'll turn you white again ;D

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 11:55:24 am »
Yep, and lethal weapon at movieworld turns me green usually - cool ride though.
Be sure to go on the tower of terror and the big drop - awesome  ;)
I'll see how I go on the auction.

firko

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 12:30:45 pm »
Michael,
Paragraphs, sentences, full stops, apostrophres, capital letters..........remember them from school?
You were getting it right for a while.

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 02:10:06 pm »
no dramas i have quite a few bikes sitting in the shed already not doing much so another one is fine to sit for a while fuel money would be nothing its not far at all let me know if you win happy to pick it up for you enjoying the queensland sun except i am quite frosty in skin tone and a tan aint happening just going red movie world tommorow then dreamworld tuesday back home wednesday but we are driving so probably home friday let me know if you win and i will be keeping an eye out for bikes between townsville and cairns thanks alot Michael. :)

Love the journey---great stuff ..Have a Hoot on those riders etc...We missed last time, but may get back for CD8/9..
cheers enjoy 8)
Best is in the West !!

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 07:08:13 pm »
Sorry guys about the crap writing. I will be going on the superman and lethal weapon. I have been to Dreamworld once already it has the water world aswell get in the big green funnel with a heap of heavy people that is fun. I did go on tower of terror that was really fun will try and get on the big drop when we go there again not a fan of hights at all. Let me know if you win I have got to get off this laptop I am on a pontoon in broadbeach now and the fish are jumping out everywhere I will have to go grab the fishing rod thanks Michael. :)
1971 tm400 and PE's

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2009, 07:01:02 pm »
Pipped at the post unfortunately Michael.  Never mind there will be others.  I din't go too hard on it and paid the penalty.  Thanks again for offering to help out.  Enjoy your stay in Queensland and soak up those sunrays before you go back to Mexico  ;D ;D ;D

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2009, 01:37:23 am »
No worries back home now and it is freazing. Who had the idea of leathal weapon I managed to get a busted lip out of it that superman is heaps better. Let me know if you find another bike here thanks Michael. :)
1971 tm400 and PE's

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2009, 06:15:41 pm »
Who had the idea of leathal weapon I managed to get a busted lip out of it that superman is heaps better. Let me know if you find another bike here thanks Michael. :)

That would be me - I'd love to know how you got a busted lip out of it  :o :o
I thought it was agood way to lose your thongs  ;D

Always good to know there is someone on that side of Melbourne. Thanks again for the offer - very much appreciated.  For interest's sake i was chasing a YZ100H.  The only one of the series I don't have.  Never mind another one will be along soon  ;)

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2009, 06:28:20 pm »
............... For interest's sake i was chasing a YZ100H.  The only one of the series I don't have.  Never mind another one will be along soon  ;)

how is the 125 and 465 H's getting along on the resto? did they make a 50cc in the H Model?
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline YZ250H

• Legend
  • Back in QLD Baby !
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2009, 06:51:03 pm »
125 - slow progress - been spending dollars on the 50H (looks suspiciously like a 50G with different tank decals  ;) )   Waiting for the rims to get back from the chromers and the fork tubes from Rad and I will have a roller.  I'd have the motor back together too if I had a compressor that could keep up to the bead blaster.  It's frustrating waiting for it to catch up all the time.  Got all the bearings and seals and rebore, new piston and rings.
A bit of mucking around with throttle cables and stuff and the 250 will be ready to fire up.  Only looking for left hand side cover (I will put a dirty old Maiers on for now).  Just need to get some time at home.

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2009, 07:08:00 pm »
My mate has a yz100 but it is earlier it has a dg head i have tried to get it a few times. I managed to bust the lip by leaning my head forward which it said not to do so my fault we were in the very front I was trying to get a good look around and it backfired ;D Let me know if you find something else we work all over geelong so im suprised theres any bikes left here :D thanks Michael. :)
1971 tm400 and PE's