Author Topic: Rockhampton Swap Meet  (Read 1534 times)

Offline Rosco86

• A-Grade
  • Brisbane
    • View Profile
Rockhampton Swap Meet
« on: July 29, 2009, 10:21:30 pm »
Darcy, thinking of coming down for the Rocky Swap meet on the weekend. Ever been? Any bike stuff? Coming down Friday night, looking early, Lunch at the Leagues them home. Are you about?
Rosco

Offline dkupf

• A-Grade
  • Kinka Beach Qld
    • View Profile
Re: Rockhampton Swap Meet
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 07:16:07 am »
Hey Ross usually most of the bike stuff  is pommy road bike stuff, But then again I picked up a set of crank cases for a 175 ktm last year. So it's hard to say what you might find. I'll be there and the lunch plan sounds good to me. Darcy
I might not be winning,But I'll be grinning

hotdog1975

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 08:03:50 am »
Rosco86,dkupf, Is the swap on @ the showgrounds again & what time does the gates open..?? thinking about shooting up from Gladstone for the morning to have a look.

Offline Rosco86

• A-Grade
  • Brisbane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 09:32:41 am »
Hotdog
Definetly at the Showgrounds. Unsure when the gates open, i'll have to pay more attention to the TV ad. I will probably go about 8.00am. Darcy, If I don't see you wandering around with a whole heap of maico wheelsmith gear and penton parts I'll catch you at the Leagues at midday. Hotdog if your still around come meet and greet. Catchya
NQ Rosco.

Offline dkupf

• A-Grade
  • Kinka Beach Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 12:30:55 pm »
The gates open at 6.00am ::) I won't be there that early. I'll catch up with you some were Ross. Darcy
I might not be winning,But I'll be grinning