Author Topic: Briggs & Strat. powered motor bike/ mini bike  (Read 962 times)

runutz698

Briggs & Strat. powered motor bike/ mini bike
« on: July 12, 2009, 01:30:39 pm »
Wanted a Briggs & Strat. powered motor bike/ mini bike,

Iam wanting to find one of those classic style mini bikes, so if you have one that is not being used/ or is in need of a bit of attention PM message me and we can wrok something out. I mainly want one for trasport at Phillip Island GP and other simlar Avents.

Cheers
Nutz

DR

Re: Briggs & Strat. powered motor bike/ mini bike
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 04:13:41 pm »
there's a few on ebay at the mo runutz..type Deckson or Deltek into the search field and see what you get. I just picked up a pretty good Deckon Dasher roller for $50 locally.

runutz698

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2009, 02:12:10 pm »
Had a look they are all in QLD, looking for something a bit closer.  One of the ads says it strugles to move an adult, well from memory my friends dad use to ride his and it use to chug along quite nicely.......So has anyone got one in there shed they want to get rid of??

Offline Tex

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2009, 02:59:49 pm »
Does it have to be running?
Where are you located?
How urgently do you need it?

Tex

runutz698

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 04:49:32 pm »
I am in melbourne Vic so just in Vic would be ok, Running would be good , and not urgently but thought I would chuck the question out there as if someone has one they wish to sell.

I know have stuff in my shed I have sold to guys on here to help them out, or tracked things down for people. That is what makes this fourm so good.

Cheers
Nutz