Author Topic: anyone know if the 2011 national dirt track are on  (Read 1668 times)

Offline jimg1au

• Legend
    • View Profile
anyone know if the 2011 national dirt track are on
« on: November 10, 2010, 03:40:17 pm »
anyone??????

Offline elsie 125

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: anyone know if the 2011 national dirt track are on
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 11:56:46 pm »
 I dont think they officially announce it until the end november Jim, although ive heard QLD rumours, Canberra put in an application to host 2011, but we have not been notified yes, or no, still???

Curly3

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 07:52:32 pm »
Canberra would be great and nth Brisbane would be okay with me, any further north than the Sunshine Coast and I think they'll struggle with numbers.
I'd even consider going back to Griffith. Even though Grasy will be intollerable since the Dragons won the GF.
Hopefully we find out sooner than later.
I've sent an email to MA to see if there has been any progress so I'll pass on any feedback.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 07:54:39 pm by SlideRulz »

firko

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 10:16:23 pm »
My dough's on Queensland. Just a hunch of course. :-\

Offline Grasy 6

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 10:47:46 pm »
GMSC would like to host it again if no one else has but in a reasonable application. Main MA problem is that the events co ordinator (Sam Ryan)recently left his position at MA. Sam was no great help in his postion either as he didnt ride & enjoyed days at the beach surfing ???????? we are ruled by a punch of non interesters ,So god help the next club that runs the event , MA are not a easy bunch to deal with.

Offline micks

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2010, 12:47:18 am »
dave i would hope that`s not the same for mnsw? i think if you where to ask mnsw they may of helped.
i would put my money on queensland too. i think it should move for state to state if possible. this keeps the sport healthy.this comes from a bloke who couldn`t make it to a great event this year.