Author Topic: Firko project #3  (Read 12121 times)

Offline fatboycrash

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Firko project #3
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2007, 06:52:13 pm »
Struth, what happened here?  ??? ??? ??? Move on, nothing to see...
Anyway, How does one go about getting a bike from the Ewe Ess Aigh to Oz? How many times have we all salivated at the bikes sold or not even bid on at FleaBay? I felt like lying on the floor and stabbing knitting needles in my eye in despondency when a 1982 cr250 husky went for 1100 bucks USD.
Where is the best place to start enquiries? Has this been covered in another thread?
FBC

YZ360A

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2007, 08:40:38 pm »
Bloody top find FIRKO.
 This will come up a real treat.
And good buy the way the dollar is.
 I don't care where they come from I admire that you get off your arse and go for it and go out of your way even if they are in the Usa.

Good things come to those who wait.
Hey I have to check out those Yammie wheels for you aswell.

I just getting over a Huge 5 days at Phillip Island. Go Casey Go.

Also Cheneys are rare I don't care where thay are in the world thay are forkin RARE AS.

Cya Adam

firko

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2007, 09:27:47 pm »
Thanks a lot Adam. The Cheney sure is a rarity. I'm going to use the trick GYT RT1 engine that was intended for my #1 Hindall. That frame now goes onto the reserve bench while I do the Cheney and the Ducati Hindall. I managed to get another ACK head, this one for the DT1 engine that's going back into the DT1 from Hell.  Don't worry about the Yam wheels right now, they've been put on the backburner because I'm going to use Rickman hubs on both bikes. I'm looking for a DT2MX/RT2MX pipe though, if you or anyone else has got one.