1 (7.7%)
Not likely on wet days
0 (0%)
No
4 (30.8%)
Tell Tim he is just dreaming
4 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Dream Club  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Dream Club
« on: October 08, 2007, 10:04:21 pm »
Anyone else ever dream of starting a Vmx Club that takes all classes up too pre85 ( at present) and ages and abilities ,solos and sidecars. That sets up  relaxed and pleasant rules designed with both to keep the fun element and full on racers satisfied. But strictly forbids "politics " AKA whinging muck racking back stabbing boofheads that have seem to have agenders bent on destroying all meetings/ Why I dont understand? . So all can come and race/ride / take photos /swap or sell parts/ bullshit in peace? Where finding and maintaining places to ride for all is important not so much that machine is two and a half minutes to old for that class. Where racers of other codes like Speedway dirt track Enduro Road Racing Trials etc can bring machines along to display and join in freely  Oh and the club can be for members in any state in Australia (and even NZ ,USA, Europe) Anybody else???
 The CD meetings you say? maybe, but note I include actual racing. Tim
« Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 10:11:26 pm by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline yzhilly

• Legend
  • Melbourne
    • View Profile
Re: Dream Club
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 10:58:59 am »
Sounds Good Tim . Hey if the Viper meeting at Barrabool is anything to go by. It was a easy goin day with heaps of classes from old to young and varying abilities all catered for and with a Dirt track event coming up in november it was just what i was looking a lot of fun. No sidecars but maybe Hoony could bolt one to the CR500 ?.
yzhilly ,YZ400E,,YZ250J,YZ125K,YZ100K,IT465H ,IT400D,IT250K , IT200L,XR250,XL250R,XL200R,XL125
Viper #436