Author Topic: bike transport  (Read 1042 times)

juzze

bike transport
« on: May 27, 2009, 09:24:09 pm »
Hi im looking at buying a bike in melbourne and getting it transported to sydney does any one know who is good to use

albrid-3

Re: bike transport
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 09:47:36 pm »
Call mark at the bikemovers
www.thebikemovers.com.au
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 09:50:57 pm by albrid-3 »

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 09:55:38 pm »
I CAN GET IT DOOR TO DOOR FOR AROUND 300.00

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 10:58:34 pm »
How soon? What sort of bike? I've got to go to Melb with the ute sooner rather than later.

Be a lot cheaper than a commercial company...
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Mick

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 11:16:51 pm »
This write up by Mark is from my website as I have used Mark to move a bike for me, I can recommend him highly and told Mark he was more than welcome to put a add up if he would like to.

Cheers Mick.

Hey Guys n Gals.
If you`ve bought yourself a new ride or even a project you need picked up for you or you`re about to sell yours to someone who needs the bike transported, we can help you.

All bikes are transported in enclosed vehicles that have been fitted out by a motorcyclist (me) for carrying motorbikes, and nothing but bikes. I have been around bikes all my life and look after each bike as if it were mine. All bikes are fully insured while in our care for your piece of mind.

For more info check out our website: www.thebikemovers.com.au or call (03)5466 2248 office hours 8am to 6pm mon - fri, 9am - 4pm saturday. Also, online quotes at: [email protected] Thanks for giving us the space to advertise here Mick. Much appreciated.

Cheers. Mark

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2009, 05:57:54 pm »
I've never laid eyes on one of these bikes! What year/vintage please?
"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"

Mick

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2009, 08:12:22 pm »
I saw one of these bikes at the Castella Vinduro sadly though the bloke had probs with spark and he never got to do any laps, I'm sure he said he had 2 of them, I hope he makes it to 3 bridges Vinduro this weekend 31st of May.

Cheers Mick.