Author Topic: BMCC 16 /17 May  (Read 3441 times)

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
BMCC 16 /17 May
« on: May 12, 2009, 10:06:36 AM »

Club members we have a working bee/practice day on this Sat. The goal is to have the new section of the track prepared and ready for Rnd 1 of the Club Championships on Sunday.
Members it really helps the club, if you pre enter, you can pay on the day ;), but to avoid delays on race day, with paper work, please get your entries in.

Keep Smiling :)
Jackie Mac

Be kind to your neighbour!!

Offline vandy010

• Legend
  • #789 MX125a BMCC Brisbane
    • View Profile
Re: BMCC 16 /17 May
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 10:12:57 AM »
good call Jackie,
i'm in for scrutineering for race day too...
brmmm.....brmmm...... :)
"flat bickie"

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 10:19:41 AM »

Good on you Michael, your a trouper ;)

Jackie Mac

Offline JohnnyO

• Legend
  • Qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 01:21:59 PM »
Why are BMCC and QVMX both running an event on the same day, Sat 16th May? Wouldn't it be better if the clubs got their heads together and ran on different weekends.

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 01:30:52 PM »

Johnny O, Sat the 16th of May is a working bee for BMCC, I should of stated that practice is only for those that turn up for the working bee, a good way to end a hard days work ;D ;D ;D

Jackie Mac
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 01:37:53 PM by jackiemac »

STW996

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 03:50:07 PM »
The QVMX thing was a bit of a last minute thing for the trial of a new venue and I would agree it should have been on a different weekend to the Brisbane meeting but think they had to working in with the property owner.

Having said that I am off to the Crawford River Classic anyway, got to love this time of year plenty of riding to do.

Shane

mainline

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2009, 04:05:33 PM »
Nice work Michael, you're the best scrutineer ever ::) ;D

Is the working bee thing the same format as the last one, work till lunch then practice? I don't know if I'm coming to either day given the rib situation but just thought I'd ask. Also, what's required equipment wise? shovels brushcutters?

Offline Bamford#69

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2009, 05:06:54 PM »
Hi Jackie,
 how did you know I am going to help with scrutineering on Sunday, thank you.
L O L

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2009, 05:27:59 PM »
Hi Mainline
Basically it will be the same format for the working bee, it all depends on how many turn up to help. Hope the ribs get better soon, Ouch.

Hi Jackie,
 how did you know I am going to help with scrutineering on Sunday, thank you.
L O L
Why a crystal ball of course;D ;D ;D

Keep Smiling
Jackie Mac

Offline mike1948

• A-Grade
  • Margate, QLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2009, 06:05:18 PM »
Jackie, for slack types like me who always leave it to the last minute, can a way be found to send our entries on line (if there isn't already)?  I guess I could download the entry form, fill it out, scan it & attach it to an email, that way you would have a signature.  Otherwise, just fill in the details, send it back to you, and simply sign in on the day and pay my money then?
I guess almost everybody has to download the entry forms anyway, and it may cut down on your workload on the day.
What do you think?

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2009, 06:19:18 PM »

Jackie, for slack types like me who always leave it to the last minute, can a way be found to send our entries on line (if there isn't already)?  I guess I could download the entry form, fill it out, scan it & attach it to an email, that way you would have a signature.  Otherwise, just fill in the details, send it back to you, and simply sign in on the day and pay my money then?
I guess almost everybody has to download the entry forms anyway, and it may cut down on your workload on the day.
What do you think?

I think you got in one ;) that is how you pre enter, but, please email it back to the club, not me ;D ;D
I hope we will be seeing you on Sat Mike, if not see ya on Sunday.

Jackie Mac

« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 06:45:10 PM by jackiemac »

Offline jackiemac

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2009, 05:30:23 PM »

Thanks to everyone who turned up today, the track and grounds look fantastic. Michael Chadwick has slashed the whole place it looks unreal, Simon, Sean, the Brown Brothers, our rose amongst the thorns Barb, Graham S, Popeye, Mike, Ray, Russell, Gary, and I know there were others whose names I do not know, thanks thanks thanks ;)
Members, you will be racing on the new part of the track tomorrow.

Jackie Mac