Author Topic: please keep a look out for a stolen 98 xr100  (Read 685 times)

Offline frostype400

• Legend
    • View Profile
please keep a look out for a stolen 98 xr100
« on: May 16, 2009, 10:33:59 PM »
A mate just sent me a message about his daughters 98 xr100 being stolen if you see any matching this description pass the details on and i will let him know straight away was stolen in  Melbourne sunbury area thanks Michael.

some-one stole my daughters honda xr100 1998,if you can keep an eye open, people i've spoke/contacted with through e-bay, letting them know,and maybe some luck may come out off it,was taken wednesday 8pm 13th-thursday 14th 8.30 am,is a all white plastics and frame,with a honda xr100 seat,the frame was replaced with a new one,so it has no frame no's,this should stand out,or if they try to stamp some,should still look out off place,rims had a fair amount off rust on the front,and some on the rear[chrome off],please keep a eye open,if you can pass the word,and even if you see one for sale,i can check it out,police have details and now hopeing for the best,they came well prepaired cutting my fencing,and going along the fence to the hay shed,cutting that chain,i'm sure they have been here before and knew that i had bikes,as they knew what to do
1971 tm400 and PE's