Author Topic: Kiwi Vintage Mister Motorcross at Fordell  (Read 5336 times)

Offline Wombat

• Legend
  • Gold Coast hinterland
    • View Profile
Re: Kiwi Vintage Mister Motorcross at Fordell
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2009, 12:40:06 pm »
...A personall highlight for me was having 3 generations of TM bill stock ( my Dad my oldest daughter & Me ) racing at the same event and somtimes in the same race...
Cool! Some family moments are gold and that experience never comes for some of us.
I hope you got photos Bill - I recall that great VMX shot of you and your Dad sitting at the back of your van from a year or so ago.

"Whadaya mean it's too loud?! It's a f*ckin' race bike!! That pipe makes it go louder - and look faster!!"

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2009, 02:08:54 pm »
...A personall highlight for me was having 3 generations of TM bill stock ( my Dad my oldest daughter & Me ) racing at the same event and somtimes in the same race...
Cool! Some family moments are gold and that experience never comes for some of us.
I hope you got photos Bill - I recall that great VMX shot of you and your Dad sitting at the back of your van from a year or so ago.

yep they'll be golden memories for sure   8)
Alison
Best is in the West !!

basil44

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2009, 05:30:47 pm »
Just got back yesterday from the trip, thanks again Bill, DJ and everyone else, I had a ball and didnt have to clean any air filters or bikes. Its pretty cool going OS to race VMX and when your hanging out with a great bunch of like minded people its the icing on the cake. Speaking of cakes Karens oven works a treat, that Roast Pork was delicous especially after the flight.I highly recomemd anyone to go over and have a ride. It just goes to show how good this FORUM is as Brad and I only met these great people threw VMX and now were International VMXers, thanks again everyone.Looking forward to seeing you all at CD6.Cheers John.

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2009, 06:41:10 pm »
Always a pleasure to have you John, or anyone VMX related people. By the way, you left a T-shirt here(give me your address and I'll send it over).
Im/we are looking forward to coming over to CD6, which will be a nice break away from work.

If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer