Author Topic: No Handbrake  (Read 1032 times)

Offline pokey

• Legend
  • Arse .. Elbow. Know the difference
    • View Profile
    • FB
No Handbrake
« on: April 03, 2009, 10:54:49 pm »
 I intended apoligising straight up to sue alison jackie.....then realised there is an alternative world thats just as real. sooooo... Noo apolige for anyone ;D

What do you get up to when your handbrake isnt around? Its okay it wont go past me and you can reveal all ;D

Ive even this weekend left the toilet seat up and drank red wine on the white lounge and haven't washed the dishes and to my knowledge not one fatality has occurred ( some may come if ive spilled wine).

I may shower in the morning instead of before bed ( is cool if I change the sheets before she returns)

Ive eaten No vegies or copious salad and havnt thought about shaving at all. anddd. fully intend on snoring my arse off all night

If I had a bike handy  assembly point one would be in the lounge aswelll.

(sunday will mean early start and  vacuuming and moping before she gets home)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
Re: No Handbrake
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 03:40:38 am »

What do you get up to when your handbrake isnt around? Its okay it wont go past me and you can reveal al

nothing-probably doing what I'm doing now....reading ozvmx  8)
Alison
Best is in the West !!

DR

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 06:40:30 am »
damn shame it's too damn wet Pokey, I could have dropped in with a couple of bikes to get your mind off things like handbrakes. For temporary relief, take Vinduro! ;D

oldfart

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 08:46:34 am »
live it up son while it lasts  ;D

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
  • life sucks&then you die
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 09:32:29 am »
should be able to do it any time !!!wife went  to england for 4wks  great, fallopian free,quiet .the dishes that where in the sink when she left where still there when she got back .did change the sheets the night before tho.managed to get her friends to feed me and do my washing for the whole time.sorry last of the chauvanist pigs