Author Topic: Team Red Lemon Has a Convert  (Read 1982 times)

suzuki43

Team Red Lemon Has a Convert
« on: June 15, 2009, 02:46:26 pm »
It is with much disgust that I must announce that my brother has turned to the dark side.
Yes, I am afraid he has gone and brought a 1983 CR 250RD project bike.All he needs now are the leather chaps,pom poms (ala the Mardi Gras dancing boys) and associated lubricants.
Its a very dark day when a man deserts to the dark side....
Over to you Magoose please be gentle with him.....

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
Re: Team Red Lemon Has a Convert
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 02:57:33 pm »
oh i think you are mistaken Boyo !

he has indeed seen the light from "the dark side" where he was and been drawn to it like a moth to a flame. he will be welcomed to the Holy Grail that is Honda.
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

firko

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 03:37:53 pm »
We now know who's the evil twin :o

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 04:02:53 pm »
so Craig - does this mean there is hope we can convert yourself soon as well???????????
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline Scunge

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 04:33:30 pm »
Indeed it is true! I have added a red machine to my fleet (well fleet is probably an over-statement).
 - Clearly too many years riding XR's around the pladdocks in NZ left more of a mark that first thought.

Craig will one day let me back in the family.....

magoo

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 04:53:58 pm »
I've had the pleasure of talking to young Scunge on the phone today and it is with great pride we welcome him to the fold. He told me that he had an evil twin who lived in the attic and was fed fish heads each Friday, ala Barts Simpsons evil twin Hugo. There is hope for you yet Mr43, we will lure you from the dark side one day.

suzuki43

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 05:46:34 pm »
Oh no the truth is out..the fish heads were blue cod though, I confess.
Alas Magoose, Hoony and the black sheep Scunge (oops bad call for a Kiwi) I can never sell out to the dark side-Magoo you are not my father! (refer Star Wars Revenge of the Jedi).

The world has gone mad-what next? TM Bill attends a VMX function and stays sober? DJ converts his Yamahas from Suzuki yellow to Honda red?
This insanity must stop....

;)

TM BILL

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 06:32:11 pm »
Oh no the truth is out..the fish heads were blue cod though, I confess.
Alas Magoose, Hoony and the black sheep Scunge (oops bad call for a Kiwi) I can never sell out to the dark side-Magoo you are not my father! (refer Star Wars Revenge of the Jedi).

The world has gone mad-what next? TM Bill attends a VMX function and stays sober? DJ converts his Yamahas from Suzuki yellow to Honda red?
This insanity must stop....

;)

You know that ain,t ever gonna happen  ;) ;D ;D ;D