Author Topic: Step right up - 490 Maico's for sale on Evilpay  (Read 7815 times)

firko

Re: Step right up - 490 Maico's for sale on Evilpay
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 11:48:26 AM »
I'm so sorry to hear that your wife is so crook Paul, especially on top of your own recent health problems and the continuing issues with your child. I can't believe the number of forum members, myself included whose partners are suffering from so many serious health issues. I wish you, your partner and all of the other crook forum wives the best for the future.

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 11:54:51 AM »
thanks firko

Offline mxmaniac

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 12:04:46 PM »
when it rains it seems to pour... sorry to hear the news paul, stay upright and keep punching buddy.
Maico's, the only way to go.

Offline bigk

• Legend
  • Kangaroo Flat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009, 12:06:49 PM »
All the best to you & yours Paul. It certainly makes you look at things differently. I hope all goes well.
Cheers,
K

Offline SUZUKI311

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2009, 02:42:34 PM »
Paul,Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery to you both.
1977 RM80B-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-(Still after 11 years !) 2017 KTM 350EXCF , 96 CBR600, . Member of Bendigo Motorcycle club since 1981, Viper No. 311 (old VMBA Number!!)

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2009, 08:08:11 PM »
Paul have noticed your bikes on VMXWA for sale and was wondering how your are traveling on your health issues.Hoping all is well  :)
Take Care
Alison
Best is in the West !!

Offline crash n bern

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2009, 09:55:30 PM »
There are a series of books available about the  Zone diet by Dr Barry Sears.  Basically eating a correct balance of carbs, fat and protien. Very informative will change your whole outlook to how you eat.  He devised the diet to stop heart disease as  the men in his family had died by 50.  The diet also keeps type 2 diabetes under control.  I have been on it and it made a big difference to my health.  Weighing and measuring all your food is a major pain.  But so is being sick.  Most of our health problems stem from poor diet and nutrition, too much stress and not enough bike ridi...er I mean exercise.

It's funny, we only run the best oil and fuel in our bikes, but we dump so much garbage into our body's.

But anyway if you have type 2 diabetes, or are a canditate for it I would strongly urge you to research these books as they will help to prolong your life.

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2009, 10:09:42 PM »
thanks for that, ill look into it

Offline crash n bern

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2009, 12:08:27 PM »
Probably the best one is Mastering the zone. 

There is also a tea out called Spearole that is an antioxidant, it's $25 a packet and makes 100 cups. (Cheaper than coffee)   www.drred.com.au  It's available at health food shops and most chemists.  It lowers blood pressure, speeds up your metabolism and helps with type 2 diabetes. It is also an antioxident so it helps to get rid of free radicals in the body.  Free radicals are the things in your body that form disease and things like cancer.  It helps with weight loss as well.  Kind of sound like the amazing cure all snake oil doesn't it?

I've been suffering from some mild chronic fatigue and a mate put me onto it to give me more energy. All the shift workers at his work were into it.  3 cups a day and I'm on fire. I gave my brother a cup one day,  he felt that good he raced out and bought some and has all his mates into it as well.

The link below has some lab reports on the tea.

www.chemistaustralia.com.au/products/Dr Red Spearole Tea

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2009, 12:37:55 PM »
my blood sugar level have come down now from 30 to 8 which is a great improvement  they go up a bit during the day but  the tablets seem to be working im off to  the the endocrinoligist shortly and i hope with a bit off time it will get even better .ive stopped eating any crap and no sugar ,so things are looking up
my daughter with retts syndrome has finally  has finially been accepted into a very nice ,well staffed CRU so if i drop off the perch ,i dont have to worry ,how she will be looked after, she now has her own place for the rest off her life now. all we have to do is  worry about my partner brain tumour ,we have a appointment with the neurosurgeon in two weeks and then the real battle begins .  the gavity off the situation has not really hit home yet but we will know more in a few weeks  bad things do come in three;s or more

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2009, 01:28:11 PM »
my thoughts are with you Paul. best wishes from the Hoon house
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2009, 03:20:38 PM »
thanks hoony

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2009, 06:13:34 PM »
Paul i have type 2 Diabetes, got over the shock.went to diabetes society shoping tour where they teach you to read labels then after a while you get to know what to eat with out looking.I have settled with tablets and have the odd binge like 1 or 2 beers or was that 3 or 4? at a kevlar function with out spinning out. Good luck
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina