Author Topic: Something for the kids...  (Read 1639 times)

Nice Rudy

Something for the kids...
« on: February 05, 2009, 11:55:05 am »
I've finally been given the green light by the minister for finance to get the kids bikes... Looking for a pee-wee type (or JR or QR) for the 5 year old and a 70 or 80 auto for the 8 year old. I'd even consider a little quad (heaven forbid)

Figured I check in here first - rather spend the money in the family, so to speak, than with some heartless bastard on evil-bay or the like.

No Chinese please (Its that Guns n' Roses thing again).

"Nice" Rudy

Evil Rudy

Re: Something for the kids...
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 01:35:07 pm »
Listen you bastard, no one wants to talk to you. You've worn out your welcome. Why don't you just disapear you newbie.

magoo

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 02:45:07 pm »
Ignore that last post Nice Rudy, that other bloke is somewhat unpleasant and has a propensity to upset people. Stay well away. As for the bikes, I reckon there's a very good reason they call 4 wheeled motorcycles quads. If you ride on long enough, you'll end up as one. XR75K0/K1, now there's a good start to a healthy and happy future. 10 million middle aged chaps can't be wrong

Nice Rudy

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 03:37:48 pm »
magoo, lets remember they're my kids - that means using throttle clutch and shifter all at the same time is out of the question (like their dad) - need automatic...

As for that other fella, I'll have him if he keeps it up. He's a F@cking goose.

Offline evo550

• Legend
    • View Profile

magoo

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 06:44:04 pm »
Evil Rudy would be inclined to purchase this little bike because it would submit the child to a lifetime of ownership of motorcycles named after sewing machines whos owners are renowned for hanging around gay bars wearing skin tight purple T shirts.

Nice Rudy however, I'm sure, would be more inclined to protect the future of his offspring by purchasing a nice sensible japanese motorcycle so he / she can look forward to a bright future. Even a nice Austrian motorcycle would be a great investment (there's a plug for ya Stumpy), a wonderful race of people. Certainly more sensible than those stinking Yanks.

Evil Rudy

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 07:17:19 pm »
Couldn't agree more, thats's why we (I) are (am) Australian now. Frickin' loud mouth Yanks. Good for nothing except blowing things up and ruining the world economy.

That Axl Rose guy's a yank too - figures.

And no bikes made by lawn mower companies (that things too much bike for the little dancers).

husky61

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 08:34:50 pm »
I suspect being trim and very  fit , and also having a good sewing machine is better than being a fat dude that wears over sized KTM clothing.

Evil Rudy

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 08:42:43 pm »
I'd rather be a fall down drunk with an "S" on my chest.

Focus damit - its for the kids.

Offline evo550

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 09:38:33 pm »
Ahhhh!! so Rudy is a schiztophrinic....both of them. ;D
Speaking of buying bikes, magoo did you sell the "83 cr 250?

Offline holeshot buddy

• Legend
  • sunshine coast qld
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 09:46:18 pm »
no he hasnt yet its up
at the shop in yandina looked
at it last week nice bike ;D

cheers rusty ;D
follow me to first turn

Offline maicomc490t

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 09:06:47 am »
Hey Rudy (not sure which one we are talking about now, lol)

Because it's for the kids  :) .

Put the 8 Yr old on something like a Suzuki DS80 (short legged kid) or an Honda XR80 for a slightly bigger one but check eligibility for competition. Both these bikes are relatively docile for a newbie. There is little to be gained having an 8 yr old on an auto box if they are halfway clever.

Get them off to a good training school and once they are capable look at minikarna (motorcycling.com.au) before MX. Make the kids work their backsides off for the privilege of having a bike too otherwise they can turn into one of those ugly MX kids - don't they piss me off !!!

"Learn to ride smooth and speed will follow" - as for me I am still waiting for the speed part !!!

Dave Mac
VAPOUR (AKA HYDRA / HYDRO / AQUA / WET) BLASTING AND GENERAL ENGINEERING 0416074750 (or) [email protected]

DUCATI Parts wanted esp 450 R/T and other early models inc V-twins

BULTACO M49 parts wanted