Author Topic: Bike/bits transport from Syd to Mel, or Melb to Canberra.  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
Bike/bits transport from Syd to Mel, or Melb to Canberra.
« on: January 26, 2009, 01:16:03 am »
...for the cost of fuel.

Trip will be in the next few weeks.

I am not a commercial operator or anything, just trying to offset the costs of my trip....

Can also take a car from Canberra/Yass to Melb, but not back again.

Ring or PM me if you're interested.

Nathan: 04000 23847

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
Re: Bike/bits transport from Syd to Mel, or Melb to Canberra.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 08:54:04 pm »
Hey nathan,
there is a mini bike in melb i have been thinkn of getting, I will get in touch with the dude and see if itr is avail, so how much for the trip from melb to sydney or melbourne to michelago (on the monaro hwy between cooma and canberra). As it seems that you might not be comin to syd
Cheers OLDYZMAN
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
Re: Bike/bits transport from Syd to Mel, or Melb to Canberra.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 09:46:46 pm »
Michelago isn't a drama if you're prepared to wait until my next trip to Snowy's place (which could be soon, could be months away).

Alternatively, you could come and pick it up from my work (in Belconnen), any weekday that isn't a Wednesday.

Price will be in the order of a tank of fuel, depending on how much effort the pick-up is.

Ring me if you want to talk details.
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.