Author Topic: suzuki PE headlight  (Read 1186 times)

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
suzuki PE headlight
« on: December 27, 2008, 12:36:34 pm »
FOR SALE i have one very good condition used headlight for a 1977 PE 250 B. this light was also fitted to 80-84 models in some countries and is listed in parts books so you can use it as optional better light than the one in the yellow shell if you also get the matching brackets.

conditon of the black shell is very good. the plastic is not cracked or crazed and still has a good black colour to it. There are a few minor scratches that are not real noticable but would polish out if needed. there are 2 small rub marks. one at the narrow part near the back and is possibly where a cable runs and the other near one of the mounting holes and is possible from the chrome grill? both marks dont ruin the looks that much but could be improved with a little sanding. overall when on the bike they would not be too noticeable and i think would only need attention if you were looking for mint/perfect/garage queen etc

the chrome rim is also very good. there is only some light rust spots on the inside. usually what i do is beadblast these little rust spots and just brush some primer over these spots just to prevent it getting worse and its on the inside so you wont see the paint. outside of rim is good and may only need a light polish. it certainly does not require re-chroming. There is one small dent no bigger than 10mm long x 2mm wide exactly unerneath the rim. you can only see if you get down and look up underneath light up to the sky, so its not noticeable when on bike. However it would be very easly to remove this small dent if you want.

can email more photos if you are really interested

No i dont have a lens/reflector to go with it. It is an inbetween size between the common 4- 1/2 inch and 5-3/4 inch. Maybe a Husqvarna insert may fit?

price is $60 including post

[email protected]

« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 05:47:27 pm by LWC3077 »
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022