Author Topic: ADB you've got a lot to answer for!  (Read 1671 times)

Doc

ADB you've got a lot to answer for!
« on: December 10, 2007, 10:36:30 pm »
After near 30 years I just noticed something really trick on the cover below..not the Monty either..can you spot it??

yes!..it's a super rare Peters Ice-Cream lid ISDT replica mudflap!! Well there ya go! an' I always thought they were only good for number plates..learn something everyday..here's another look at this teee-rick factory accessory  ;D

Offline KB171

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: ADB you've got a lot to answer for!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 12:09:14 am »
Most probably pinched the idea from Trail n Track readers tips, you could win $5 if they printed your bike ideas back then. There were plenty of IDEAS MEN around ,some good,some not so good,some more suited to Mad Magazine.

All Things 414

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 06:45:38 am »
Nah. The rider was too tight to falk out for a real one (probably wanted the money for another bottle of red with Ray).

Doc

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 07:29:13 am »
 :D yeah, that's none other than ISDT medal winner Phil Lovetts' Pony Express prepped H6. The man could most certainly ride but I reckon that idea is almost as useless as a bucket of pelican lips.

All Things 414

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 12:33:54 pm »
I thought it was GE on it  ??.......

Doc

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 01:51:05 pm »
you are correct 414..I didn't look that close only to know it was Phil Lovett's Monty. The glasses and helmet are the giveaway as to it being Geoff. I always wanted a helmet painted in the Aussie colours with a roo on the side just like Phil's  ;)