Author Topic: Wet Abrasive Blasting - any takers???  (Read 4125 times)

colmoody

Re: Wet Abrasive Blasting - any takers???
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2008, 08:25:09 PM »
Your location for everybody's reference would be a big help Dave. Is it just me.

Offline maicomc490t

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2008, 11:05:19 PM »
Hi Col - sure mate.
I am in Sydney's north west.
I anticipate a mail out service would be in the wings for anyone who is a long way away and it is my intention to be as fair as possible with my pricing as I am enthusiast first, second and third! As a businessman (conjures up me wearing a suit - not likely, lol !) I'm afraid I am a very distant last.
For the record I am currently employed as a firey with the NSWFB but have a background in toolmaking and Ducati restoration so can tend to be VERY fussy on how I do other peoples work - time will be the judge of that, eh.
VAPOUR (AKA HYDRA / HYDRO / AQUA / WET) BLASTING AND GENERAL ENGINEERING 0416074750 (or) vapourblasting@yahoo.com.au

DUCATI Parts wanted esp 450 R/T and other early models inc V-twins

BULTACO M49 parts wanted

colmoody

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2008, 07:15:14 PM »
Thats all good Dave. We have the where now all I/we need is the when. Without wanting to put to much pressure on I have a few
things that I need vapour blasting as we speak and would love to give you a go.

Offline maicomc490t

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2008, 11:10:06 PM »
Hi Col - no pressure at all.
The build time for the machine is approx 10 weeks so mid to late Jan will see it delivered and in use. As soon as I know more I will post it along with some pics of the finishes achieved. In the meantime my workshop is also in for a make over to accommodate the blaster and change air lines, plumb in water etc
Dave Mac
VAPOUR (AKA HYDRA / HYDRO / AQUA / WET) BLASTING AND GENERAL ENGINEERING 0416074750 (or) vapourblasting@yahoo.com.au

DUCATI Parts wanted esp 450 R/T and other early models inc V-twins

BULTACO M49 parts wanted

carbyman

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2008, 11:43:30 PM »
We do mass fishing ( tumble finish parts from a matte finish to polished like the parts in the link below will yours come up like these what would a job lot like the cost approx
http://www.xtremefuelsystems.com.au/gallery.php?g2_itemId=277
http://www.xtremefuelsystems.com.au/gallery.php?g2_itemId=271