Author Topic: MXTV Tonight - Roger D  (Read 1279 times)

magoo

MXTV Tonight - Roger D
« on: November 18, 2008, 05:55:33 pm »
I'm led to believe that our mate Roger DeCoster will be on MXTV tonight, who was interviewed in Dingos shed 2 weeks ago. Also, you'll get to meet the old Dingo and his beautiful collection of vintage Yammies. 8pm NSW, 7pm Queensland on Aurora channel 183 for all you folks who have Foxtel.
Watch it if you can. The guy who runs the show, Brendan Bell, is a really nice bloke who deserves to be supported. Not many (any) other TV shows support vintage mx in any way at all.

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
Re: MXTV Tonight - Roger D
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 06:12:54 pm »
Hey Magoo how about copying the show if you can and sending it over here. I would like to see the collection of vintage yammies.
If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer

magoo

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 06:39:33 pm »
No worries DJ, I'll see what I can do. You can see all the episodes on www.mxtv.com.au

Offline Hoony

• Legend
  • Melbourne, Vic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 07:22:18 pm »
G'day DJ, you will find it will be posted late afternoon tomorrow on the website link Magoo has posted above. i can ask dingo when he gets his DVD version for a copy for you if you like, but that will be about a week away.
Long time Honda Fan, but all bike nut in general, Big Bore 2 stroke fan.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJoKP6MawYI
1985 Honda CR500RF "Big Red"
1986 Honda CR250RG
2005 KTM 300EXC "The GruntMeister" ( I love that engine)

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 07:47:41 pm »
Thanks Hoony it will be a good addition to the dvd library. My internet is about as fast as a suzuki using a Quacka motor so it would take me for ever to watch.  ;)
If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer

Offline 2 shocks

• A-Grade
  • Gods Country !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 08:25:25 pm »
Nice interview Macca & Mr Cormack. My prediction is that Mr De Coster will be on a later episode, stay tuned  ::)

Bit strange that Chad pulled out a dirty filter, oiled it and put it back in  ??? Old Mr Maico said he hasnt seen that before  :-\

Mr & Mrs Maico #54  ;)