Author Topic: Employment Wanted  (Read 5189 times)

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Employment Wanted
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2008, 05:21:31 pm »
yes ive be thinking that all along  i bet you it never comes back to victoria (were it belongs)now that its been hijacked

Rosco400

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2008, 05:46:56 pm »
yes ive be thinking that all along  i bet you it never comes back to victoria (were it belongs)now that its been hijacked

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline gorby

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2008, 07:35:56 pm »
We will be sorry to lose you maicoman18.

Tassies loss will be NSW gain.

If anyone up that way needs a great club person then Ed is your man.(despite his husky addiction ;D)
Its a shame that you won't be at the nationals especially as you have been a part of the Tas Scramble Club for over ten years.
keep us posted on your progress and goodluck.

Offline paul

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2008, 07:37:34 pm »
you think thats funny rossco  ;) i wouldnt expect much more than that from you and your bushranger mates and enjoy your 30 pieces of silver ross (judas)merrick
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 08:11:34 pm by paul »

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2008, 10:21:39 pm »
Good work to get your new um  work! Cheers mate Tim754 :)
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline maicoman18

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2008, 12:12:39 pm »
Thanks for the thoughts guys
No gator, I am one of those soft kind of guys who play with the sparky type of things not the things that go bang, and am certainly hoping they will eventually pay me far too much money.
Have bought a house at Jerry's Plains, roughly half way between Singleton and Muswellbrook, anyone live near there?

Ed

montynut

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2008, 07:53:55 am »
Welcome Maicoman18,
Jerry's Plains is not exactly half way between Singleton and Muswellbrook it is more like 35-40Km to the west of both. I suppose it is half way if you travel from Singleton to Muswellbrook via Jerries Plains (not sure why you would do that)!

It will shortly be overlooking a massive open cut mine. Having said that it is currently a great little country village on the Golden Highway (Hwy from Newcastle to Dubbo). The area has some of the most fantastic riding country around. There is a strong dirt bike community in the area. Singleton, Muswellbrook and Denman all have active clubs and Heaven VMX is very active in the erea. Denman has one of the most active Twin Shock Trials clubs, relavants to you, not sure!!

Anyway welcome to our area. Due to the mining and power generation industries the area, I believe, has the highest average income in NSW outside of the Sydney CDB area. Not sure what the relavants of that is either but I hope you get your share. Cheers!!!!

Offline maicoman18

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2008, 10:42:05 pm »
Thanks for the welcome montynut. Have been here almost 5 months now and am enjoying it. Haven't been for a ride yet but have checked out a few things. The Denman club have a couple of grasstrack meetings a year and they are only ten minutes down the road. Will also join HEAVEN in the new year. Met the legendary ROSCO 400 at a Hunter club dirt track at the Terrace.
Get a bit more secure in my new job and see what the new year brings.

Ed