Author Topic: Explorer, Firefox or Chrome?  (Read 1007 times)

mx250

Explorer, Firefox or Chrome?
« on: September 29, 2008, 09:34:21 am »
Just curious, which browser do you use?

Up until now I've always stuck with Explorer but I just download Goggle Chrome. Just getting use to it but so far its been much faster.

I'm not familiar with the tools etc and I'm a bit undecided which I prefer to use. I seem to be able to do more easier with Explorer but that may or may not be familiarity. This Google chrome is a 'Beta' version which I believe is a public test type of version. It does something better and somethings worst.

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
Re: Explorer, Firefox or Chrome?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 10:19:44 am »
Firefox, although I must admit that I haven't really noticed a difference compared to the newer version of Explorer.

The current version of Firefox seems a bit whacky in terms of remembering what sites I've been to, but its hardly something that you could describe as a problem.

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline caps 999

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 10:53:42 am »
if your not all up to date with computers use explorer chrome isnt the greatest and fire fox is good but its hard to get used to
MUGEN power

Doc

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2008, 12:06:08 pm »
I use and highly recommend firefox! it has a much nicer icon ;)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 12:07:50 pm by Doc »

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2008, 02:00:09 pm »
Firefox and Thunderbird for email ,have for some years as early versions of Windows stuff that was forced down our throats (and well still are !!) had way to many bugs, holes, crashes ,patches and general piss ya off stuff. On dial up this was just so bloody frustrating! I seem to still have the grudge... >:(   and Firefox and Thunderbird have much nicer icons... :D
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 09:22:18 pm by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

mx250

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 05:05:00 pm »
Just gave Chrome the flick. Didn't like it. Won't go into detail. It may be a Beta programme but it doesn't do the detail bits like save and favourites as well.