Author Topic: Bell Moto 3  (Read 15490 times)

Offline FourstrokeForever

• Legend
  • AKA Mark H #35 VCM
    • View Profile
Re: Bell Moto 3
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2016, 10:48:36 am »
This is the modern Bell helmet  :)

And this is the crash ( different event )

I have serious CRAFT syndrome thankfully

Crap mate, you are eating it big time :o, 2 bikes, who hit who? hope you can race again soon :)

Ouch Bill.....Lucky you can't remember how the weeds taste! Seriously, all the best mate. Concussions are no fun at all.
Arrogance.....A way of life for the those that having nothing further to learn.

Offline shelpi

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2016, 11:15:48 am »
Shit Bill what happened Mate, hope ya noggin comes good, all the best

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2016, 07:01:08 pm »
many moons ago, I used to ride with a classic "autumn leaves" rider.. ashe got better bikes, we changed to "branch" as he started falling harder. He was riding a dt 175 behind me 1 day, when I was passed by the tacho cover ???. looking back I saw the usual dust cloud and a tangle of legs and arms and motorbike. he had hit an angled tree root without care and the wheel turned left and threw him on the ground on his side along with the bike so hard the tacho cover pinged into the stratosphere and whistled past my ear. the point of this ramble is ol mate was wearing an open face helmet and suffered spectacular concussion. he had no idea who what or where... I purchased a full face asap...

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2016, 12:48:22 pm »
Anyone know where they are made? I was lookign at a 2016 Bell classic style open face model (AS approved) and it said made in China by MHR helmets for Bell.
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2016, 02:07:54 pm »
Anyone know where they are made? I was lookign at a 2016 Bell classic style open face model (AS approved) and it said made in China by MHR helmets for Bell.

Melbourne Vic.
check these new beauty's out.
http://www.peterstevens.com.au/riding-gear/brand/bell-helmets.html?p=2
Best is in the West !!

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2016, 05:40:56 pm »

Melbourne Vic.

???? That does not tell me anything but for almost $500 you would have to think the new Moto 3 is not made in China...... maybe only the lower end models are?
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2016, 09:02:31 pm »
Melbourne Vic.
???? That does not tell me anything but for almost $500 you would have to think the new Moto 3 is not made in China...... maybe only the lower end models are?

Its all in a name.
BELL's auto racing unique helmets line includes many different models, specifically designed for each type of car racing and being at the edge of technology. Since the 1980's, BELL has pioneered an outstanding number of innovations in all areas of modern helmetry: lightweight composite materials shells, ventilation systems, advanced aerodynamic designs, fog free shields, and the list is very long ...

In November 2001, Bell Sports sold the rights to use the Bell name for automobile helmets to two new entities: BELL Racing USA (for North and South America + New Zealand) and BELL Racing Europe (for Europe, Asia and Africa) located near Brussels, Belgium. Both BELL Racing US and BELL Racing Europe operate as two totally independent companies under license from Bell Sports Inc; each having their own Research and Development programs and product line adapted to their individual markets.

In June 2010 Bell Racing Europe acquired Bell Racing USA, reuniting the Auto Racing activity again under common ownership.

BELL now produces automobile racing helmets using the latest, state of the art, equipment and technologies which are available worldwide.

BELL Racing engineers operate a Racing Service and a Research & Development program with the best drivers in Formula One and other top professional drivers, thus ensuring that BELL remains the undisputed world leader in automobile racing helmets.
http://www.bellhelmets.eu/about-us/history-and-facts.html
http://www.bellhelmets.eu/contact.html
Best is in the West !!