Author Topic: Barrabool lives on! (with our help)  (Read 7244 times)

Offline GD66

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Barrabool lives on! (with our help)
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2016, 09:14:17 pm »
Must have been quite a meeting, that. Apart from Peter Goddard, I am unfamiliar with the rest of the new board, including the President, who I've never heard of in spite of being an MWA council rep for seven years : she is from the Honda Riders Club but works for Woodside. Hope for the best, but the last council meeting I went to featured a 30 minute speech from the CEO who outlined a stack of big improvements, projects and policies which were all very exciting but "can't say too much now" and also included the well-known snake-oil vending phrase "going forward" twelve times. Rather disconcerting.
Hope the Barrabool jigsaw falls into place, but I think it's going to take a unified effort from every possible relevant club, and someone to be the tiger-tail twister to get them into action.
Nostalgia's not what it used to be....

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2016, 09:29:04 pm »
Is that where the problems lay?

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline the stig

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2016, 05:43:26 pm »
That's pretty right, but MA has a responsibility toward motorcycling and our club. At what cost does supporting motorcycling come?
The more I read, the more it feels like there must be certain individuals within MA who should resign.

And that's the Problem  M A went from bad to Worse the story doing the rounds at Broadford  were 2 big ones .
   The Big Question is how did they get that far in the Shit in in 3 Years  was it Bad management !!!!

Offline Barra

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2016, 10:49:35 am »
Did anyone at BBB get any feedback from MA or board members as to their take on things?

Any hard questions asked?