Author Topic: Any you lads in the US got a Ebay account and can bid on small ticket item  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Any you lads in the US got a Ebay account and can bid on small ticket item for me, seller wont let me bid, if you can PM me or same,

will pay the paypal fees etc and if you could on post, its just a piston, would be good also cheers
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline MX?

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Classic Bike Forum
Another "won't send out of the States seller"? Why??? geez I hate that.

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
tell me about it, all he has to do is let me bid, havent even got to the post it part, runs out in 13 hrs.   Any you us lads up yet...
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline MX?

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Classic Bike Forum
Had this problem with a UK seller. Had his item listed (Buy it Now) as UK only and Ebay wouldn't accept my purchase...he would send to Oz but couldn't work out how to fix his listing. ??? he said sorry blah, blah.
What I did was to just set up another address (bodgy UK one) in my Ebay profile a use that to buy the item (Ebay site will then allow it) then simple change your address to the normal one on the payment details.......delete the bodgy address afterwards to avoid any future confusion, and bingo item turns up.

TT

Hey Freaky
I've got a mate in the U.S. that could do this for me. (us)  ;D
It would mean me buying it and getting it shipped to him and he would ship to me, but no problem if you're keen.
Let me know.
P.S. did you get my pm re. Friday?

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
    • View Profile
too late she cried.  item ended.

yep still working on fri after lunch.  what time do you want to get down there ?
74 Yamaha  flattracker's

TT

I was thinking about 3.00pm, but I'll send you an email at work.
thanks.  ;D