Author Topic: 2016 MoMS an interpretation from MA Office  (Read 12137 times)

Offline William Doe

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: 2016 MoMS an interpretation from MA Office
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2015, 05:33:39 pm »
Quote from: KTM47 link=topic=395

Keep all this up and there is a strong chance the class will go.
[/quote

How do you work that out Kev  :-\
Its only old bike racing FFS get over yourselves

The Artist formerly known as TM Bill

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2015, 07:01:06 pm »
Nathan - whilst I agree with the "physicals" you mention have you missed my point that 99% of the people on here are just having a whinge through this thread, this time, which gets no where.  That is the point I am making - pages and pages of going around in circles here, arguing amongst each other, oftentimes pissing others off is not getting the cause anywhere.  Maybe emailing MA is not the answer but this type of thread doesn't help the cause in my opinion - they tend to become very negative very quickly - and personal.  I for one know some of the commissioners on here and can guarantee that they have the movement at heart better than most - why the rules have come out like they have I don't know but instead of whinging I will ask when next I see them.

I know three of the four commissioners, and get along well with two of them.
But these things are way beyond whether someone is a good bloke to have a chat with in the pits.

We pay a lot of money, and deal with a lot of beuracracy, in the expectation that the sport will be administered fairly, professionally, with the sport's best interests at heart, and without personal agendas.
And I am repeatedly disappointed.

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2015, 10:41:19 pm »
Hey Kevvy, Do you know what interpretation of the Evolution class rules 211 had on February 22 2011?

81 YZ 465 H   77 RM 125 B

Offline Rossvickicampbell

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2015, 11:07:56 pm »
so Nathan - other than comment on here what have you done about your "disappointment".

Not being narky - just asking?
1974 Yamaha YZ360B
1980 Honda CR250R - Moto X Fox Replica

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2015, 12:32:43 am »
Nathan, Let him know how your letter of complaint about a Commission member, ( sent through the right channels at MA,) went and also fill him on the kangaroo court assessment of his performance by the individual appointed by MA.
81 YZ 465 H   77 RM 125 B

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2015, 08:29:41 pm »
Ross, I put in a formal complaint. The way the whole process was handled, left me far more disappointed (and NOT because they didn't agree with me).
Worse, the dodgy behaviour seems to have gotten worse.

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.