Author Topic: Canberra Dirt Track race day this sunday, 3rd august  (Read 2155 times)

Offline elsie 125

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
Canberra Dirt Track race day this sunday, 3rd august
« on: July 29, 2008, 10:24:58 pm »
 Good day all,  ACTMCC will be holding a dirt track club day, this sunday 3rd august, sign on from 7.00am, camping available, day membership available $20.00 for day,
 Last ride on the track before the Dirt Track nats on 6th, 7th september,
 entries open for dirt track nats, closing date 15th august, get your entries in now, 2 weeks to closing date, hope to see you in canberra, regards elsie 125, any enquiries 0419 905 410

Offline Graeme M

• Administrator
  • Legend
  • Canberra, Australia
    • View Profile
Re: Canberra Dirt Track race day this sunday, 3rd august
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 04:25:05 pm »
Gonna miss this one too... still haven't got the TM engine sorted. Is there likely to be another rec day before the champs? Mind you it probably won't help anyway - I will be racing at HEAVEN on the 10th and Cooma on the 24th, and have a family thing on the 17th. So... no spare weekends left. You'd have thought with nearly a year up my sleeve I'd have been prepared, wouldn't you?

Offline VMX247

• Megastar
  • Western Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 04:31:04 pm »
Gonna miss this one too... still haven't got the TM engine sorted. Is there likely to be another rec day before the champs? Mind you it probably won't help anyway - I will be racing at HEAVEN on the 10th and Cooma on the 24th, and have a family thing on the 17th. So... no spare weekends left. You'd have thought with nearly a year up my sleeve I'd have been prepared, wouldn't you?

holey moley and I thought twice a month was busy enough  ;D
lucky you  :o
Best is in the West !!

Offline Noel

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 10:49:05 pm »
Graeme,
I too was wondering If the dirt track would be open on the weekend that Heaven are racing on the MX track
 I will give Pat a call as I wouldn't mind bringing down the XT500 and having  a run to see which way the corners go,
Cheers
Noel

Offline elsie 125

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 12:00:21 am »
Hi guys, pity your Tm wont be ready, graeme
Idont know where we stand with any more practices between aug 3rd to sept 6th, we need to refurb track, organise sponsorship, set program, shitloads to do, so fitting in anymore ride days, will have to discuss with committee, have had previous enquiries about more practice dates, before nats, but at this stage, I dont know, will have to find out when our granite deliveries will start arriving for track maintenance, cheers Pat

Offline mboddy

• A-Grade
  • Canberra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 07:47:47 am »
It was another excellent Dirt Track meeting.
Don't forget to enter the Nationals. You need to enter this week.
Vinduro Penrite Team
1980 Yamaha IT125G, 1979 Yamaha IT175F, 1984 Yamaha IT200L, 1977 Yamaha IT250D and IT400D