Author Topic: Gday from WA  (Read 1589 times)

Offline spebgtsprint

• Novice
    • View Profile
Gday from WA
« on: August 02, 2015, 10:58:44 pm »
Gday, stumbled across this site and brings back a lot of good memories. I'm almost 50 and have had a lot of dirt bikes in the past and am looking at adding to the man cave. I just bought a fully restored (like new) 1993 CR250 from Extreme Motorcycles in Perth as this was the last dirt bike I competitively raced before mortgages and women etc became priorities.......

I did most of my racing up in Darwin mainly enduro's and the odd bit of moto-x. Rode with a mate who was a legend up in Darwin - Tony Morris. He kept on winning the Kamfari year after year. Loved the relaxed racing scene up there aswell.

Anyway, so now that I've got the bug again I'm keen to join in the banter with other like minded people and share stories and hopefully gain any leads on acquiring my next bike, a YZ80 H. Any info on bikes for sale would be appreciated (just don't tell the missus!)

Cheers  Colin

Offline Tossa

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Gday from WA
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 09:34:13 am »
welcome interested in enduros, will need a pre90 bike but have a look http://vindurowa.com/
1973 Rickman Zundapp Metisse, to rebuild
1979 Husqvarna WR250
1974 Husqvarna MAG CR250

Offline spebgtsprint

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Gday from WA
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 11:13:46 am »
Cheers mate just had a quick look at site! Might have to start looking out for a pre 90's Yamaha/Honda sooner than I thought!