Author Topic: Post Classic Nats 11-12 April  (Read 67506 times)

Offline Devilman

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Post Classic Nats 11-12 April
« Reply #150 on: April 17, 2015, 09:28:04 pm »
 my bro is a legend... Old mate left me nothing to do but make my own sandwich at lunch time.... he had my spy goggles hooking up.. my Michelin  tyres gave me great vision all day...  they provided me the edge I needed to be in a position to benefit from the bad luck of others.... yes sir that coke zero is poor tasting beverage  :o

Offline sa63

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 18, 2015, 08:30:04 am »
[quoteI wish that track was closer. I'd ride the crap out of it. My main problem was my hands and forearms.][/quote]

ditto to that. what a great track. pretty technical on Sat. with all the water, but I suspect it wouldn't have been as terrific on sunday with out all the water ..
Amazing what can be done on the side on of a very dry hill, albeit historically significant one!

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 18, 2015, 10:49:43 am »
When did it last rain down there? We'd just gone nearly ten weeks without rain, but the grass up here was looking great in comparison...

The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline FourstrokeForever

• Legend
  • AKA Mark H #35 VCM
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 18, 2015, 12:46:28 pm »
We finally had some rain yesterday and last night. It's been a long time without any decent rain. The last decent drop was in late January if my memory serves me right.
Arrogance.....A way of life for the those that having nothing further to learn.