Author Topic: vinduro wa tossa  (Read 1564 times)

Offline BA #63

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
vinduro wa tossa
« on: March 23, 2015, 10:11:55 pm »
well done Barry the ball is rolling the web site up http://vindurowa.com/ for those interested in a sticky beak   my kdx is ready to load for you first club event I hope the club grows and get the support it needs as you trying to make it fun but you still need bums on seats most important to make it all viable new club new challengers but you are an old harrier  so nothing new
cheers 
I am still the fastest in the pits

Offline Tossa

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: vinduro wa tossa
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 10:28:23 pm »
I'm now a bit worried you normally don't say to much Brent looks like we need to have a good time. The committee is working really hard on put an interesting first run, should be a real hoot.  Something not seen before in WA.  Fingers crossed in more ways than one. We are going to learn a lot from this one.  All criticism to be constructive and we can build from there.  Actually I'm surprised you're going to travel so far, hope you're bringing some mates. Actually we have no idea how many people are coming.  I reckon 20 will be a good number anything above that is a resounding success.

cheers

Barry
1973 Rickman Zundapp Metisse, to rebuild
1979 Husqvarna WR250
1974 Husqvarna MAG CR250

Offline BA #63

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: vinduro wa tossa
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 11:57:46 pm »
Rome was not build in a day it only Looks like bit was. See you at jindong cheers
I am still the fastest in the pits