Author Topic: Isola D'Elba Revival  (Read 2244 times)

Offline NSR

• Legend
  • Sunshine Coast
    • View Profile
Isola D'Elba Revival
« on: February 28, 2015, 03:54:48 pm »

I cant believe it.  I have one weekend in Europe to myself and this is on the very next Wend >:(   

http://itde2015.com/pages/program_eng.html

The Classic Enduro Race
ITDE2015 - Isola d’Elba revival
International Three-Days Enduro
 October 16-17-18, 2015 - Portoferraio (LI) Italy

ITDE2015 Isola d’Elba Revival is a 3 days international competition of regularity/enduro for classic motorcycles.
 In the occasion of the 34th Anniversary of the 1981 International Six-Days Enduro (for the first time also 1st World Enduro Championship), the race will be centred once again on the town of Portoferraio, as originally was, and will cover some parts of the original routes, with Isola d’Elba as a magnificent setting.

300 participants will be accepted at ITDE2015 Isola d’Elba Revival from all over the world but only with Classic Motorcycles complete with historical Fiche and built before December 31, 1986, divided into two main categories:

- FMI or International Licensed Drivers, divided into classes as per the Regulations being published.

- Gentlemen Drivers excluded from rankings but also divided by classes. They will start immediately after the Licensed Drivers and, during Day 2, are going to drive a shortened track.

Details on the time frame of the three-days are available on the Preliminary Program v09 that you can download from the right panel.

Drivers will participate in the individual rankings in different classes but can also enter as National Team or Moto Club/Scuderia or Make, each composed of three Drivers.
The first National Team classified driving motorcycles built before December 31, 1981 will be awarded the International Trophy Isola d’Elba ITDE2015.
The first National Team classified driving motorcycles built before December 31, 1986 will be awarded the Silver Vase Isola d’Elba ITDE2015.
Enrollment of the Drivers will open March 1, 2015 exclusively on this web site itde2015.com and will be subject to the Race Regulations, which will be published together with the Entry Forms, and to which Drivers and Teams can refer for any additional information and detail.

The Organizing Committee
The Swvm though the tree's! http://youtu.be/4h6BbasT16I
Metalink Conondale vinduro sprint. May 19/20 2018    
www.metalink.net.au  Bike trailers & Canopies

Offline odd1

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Isola D'Elba Revival
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 04:43:11 pm »
Noel  martin is going could send my swm and gear With him if you want to ride

Offline NSR

• Legend
  • Sunshine Coast
    • View Profile
Re: Isola D'Elba Revival
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2015, 05:08:32 pm »
Wow, Thanks Steve. I will give it a shot but I just don't see it happening :(.         
The Swvm though the tree's! http://youtu.be/4h6BbasT16I
Metalink Conondale vinduro sprint. May 19/20 2018    
www.metalink.net.au  Bike trailers & Canopies