Author Topic: Saturday night at the movies  (Read 1618 times)

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
Saturday night at the movies
« on: February 14, 2015, 09:13:22 pm »

Wife says it's Valentines Day, are you going to be on the computer all night or are we going to watch a movie together?  I says pick something that we might both like and she picks Doctor bloody Zhivago,   I says I would rather have a plaster on my arse than watch that bloody thing again.  So here I am on the computer and there she is hanky in hand in front of the TV.
                                                      Zane
Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.

Offline GMC

• Legend
  • Broadford, Vic
    • View Profile
Re: Saturday night at the movies
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 09:22:17 pm »
Took the missus out to lunch today at Trawool
We're sitting there looking out into the valley and she's like "look at those lovely trees, wish we had some like that at home"
And I'm like "look at those lovely rocks, I would love to Trials ride over them if we had some at home"
G.M.C.  Bringing the past into the future

Shock horror, its here at last...
www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com

For the latest in GMC news...
http://www.geoffmorrisconcepts.com/8/news/

Offline pmc57

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 09:37:41 pm »
Send her off to see Fifty Shades of Grey and she'll give you a Valentines gift you won't forget when she gets home.

Offline alexbrown64

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2015, 09:41:43 pm »
Send her off to see Fifty Shades of Grey and she'll give you a Valentines gift you won't forget when she gets home.
And while she is out, you can put on "On any Sunday" and when she gets home, you will both be worked up and ready for action!!

mainline

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 10:04:18 pm »

Wife says it's Valentines Day, are you going to be on the computer all night or are we going to watch a movie together?  I says pick something that we might both like and she picks Doctor bloody Zhivago,   I says I would rather have a plaster on my arse than watch that bloody thing again.  So here I am on the computer and there she is hanky in hand in front of the TV.
                                                      Zane

As long as you're not hanky in hand in front of the computer...