Author Topic: Conondale Classic back to Sydney  (Read 966 times)

Simo63

Conondale Classic back to Sydney
« on: August 04, 2014, 01:44:21 pm »
Is anyone from Sydney coming up that has room to take an old IT400 back for Curly?

Please .. I need the room in my shed :)

Offline Hardo

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Conondale Classic back to Sydney
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 08:00:18 pm »
Gday Simo. Mate I am heading to Brisbane Friday night and heading back to Sydney (Newcastle area) Saturday.

I think I am going as far north as Mount Gravatt, picking up a bike and then returning.

If that works for you I can bring your IT back with me and take it to the Heaven Canberra meeting.

Let me know if that works for you and we can sort something out.

Cheers,
Hardo (Dave.)

Simo63

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 08:43:07 pm »
Gday Simo. Mate I am heading to Brisbane Friday night and heading back to Sydney (Newcastle area) Saturday.

I think I am going as far north as Mount Gravatt, picking up a bike and then returning.

If that works for you I can bring your IT back with me and take it to the Heaven Canberra meeting.

Let me know if that works for you and we can sort something out.

Cheers,
Hardo (Dave.)

Dave that's a brilliant offer but I'm a further 100 kms north of Mt Gravatt. Normally not a problem as I could drive down but I'm heading out to the Conondale Classic Friday afternoon and not back until Sunday arvo .... bugger :(

How come your coming al this way and not riding or even spectating at the classic?  You need a bike? .. I'm sure I could work something out for you :)

Offline Ted

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 05:30:01 pm »
So drive it down Thursday night to where Hardo has to pick his bike up from Simo.

You really don't own a Ute do you Craig ;D
81 YZ 465 H   77 RM 125 B