Author Topic: Bikes to the swap meet  (Read 1672 times)

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
Bikes to the swap meet
« on: August 03, 2014, 07:52:54 pm »

Might take these 2 Hondas over to Cessnock swap next saturday.
  The red 1976 cr125 has a Mikuni carb, the seat is covered with a bit of plastic and it has no piston it would need a total rebuild or use for parts.
 The 1975 elsinore cr125m is I think a more desirable model but also in poor condition, it has a good seat, it only has one side cover and that is cracked, the carb is missing in the photo but I have most of it (missing bowl) The previous owner took it off,  fitted his mates carbi and he told me it started and run ok, I didn't see that so I don't know.
  So what sort of money should I put on each of them.
                                                                                 Zane

Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.

Offline Noel

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Bikes to the swap meet
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 08:18:03 pm »
looking at the 75 model it is a bit hard to tell but the Head appears to be of an MT 125, as the head fins are scoloped away to suit an up pipe,
so you may need to check on the rest of the motor to decide value.
but the tanks look pretty straight which is a bonus

Noel
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 08:20:03 pm by Noel »

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Bikes to the swap meet
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 08:21:18 pm »
My personal opinion is that I feel I could get $800-$1000 for each of these bikes using a few different web sites for exposure. At a swap though $400-$600 is prob more likely the figure you'll have to be happy with to ensure they don't end up going home the same way they came, with you!! ;D

Cheers, Brendan
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236