Author Topic: Go the Irish  (Read 4104 times)

Offline DJRacing

• Legend
  • YZ125X
    • View Profile
Re: Go the Irish
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2011, 06:41:59 pm »
Firko don't blame your young team for playing the worse game you have ever seen a wallaby team play. First off, the OLD Irish pack have taught them a good lesson on tight 5 play and how to slow a game down with brawn and brains. Your young fallas needed to not play the game the Irish way but their own running style. When they did they looked dangerous but the young team for what ever reason tried it on up front against a much more experienced pack. I can see your team improving and gaining much more experience out of that last game they played than the last two years before it. Secondly, it's about time the poor old Irish boys had a win over you guys in a RWC match, I mean look at the other games the two of you have played. Bloody Campese running the length of the field to bet the Irish in the last minute. But it has opened up the rest of the series.
Can you tell I'm half Irish.  Lol
Will be thinking of ya Firko while I watch the rest of the world cup. Good luck for the rest of your games
Cheers DJ
If at first you dont succeed, give up and drink beer

Offline crabman

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2011, 06:48:48 pm »
I am South African and anxiously wait to see what the future holds- Today =gloom and doom pervasive in South African motorcycling faternity - well done Australia you beat us in the MXDN
Hopefully the status goes back to normal when and if we meet in the rugby.
LOL
Crabman
Old and slow - and happy

Offline Marc.com

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2011, 09:48:30 pm »
I am South African and anxiously wait to see what the future holds- Today =gloom and doom pervasive in South African motorcycling faternity -

whats to be gloomy about man you have some great riding areas....
formerly Marc.com

Curly3

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2011, 09:59:32 pm »
I just realised, we've got a 100% record against the Blacks in World Cup semi finals.
Maybe we played "Doggo".
I doubt it but it's a good theory. ;D