Author Topic: For Sale..Three KTM package 74,75&76  (Read 1186 times)

Offline Oldmxnut

• Novice
    • View Profile
For Sale..Three KTM package 74,75&76
« on: April 24, 2014, 11:57:57 pm »
Ideal restoration project for vintage MX. Three very rare vintage KTMs in various states of disrepair. Years are 76, 75 and 74 (Serial Nos : 54 609 98315, 54 511 87245 & 54 406 79883) 125cc engine, 2 x 250cc engine and 1 x 400cc engine. Frames /swing arms have been restored with two pac , colour matched. No scratches or dents. One bike is progressed a little further then the others with wheels restored with NOS Metzeler tyres, polished Sun rims. One tank, side plates, air box, seat, handle bards, levers, grips etc, restored. Vintage renthal handle bar from the day is amongst the lots. I remember it come of the younger bike (76 GS) but not sure if this was original. Lots of NOS pieces. (ie. new handle bars, levers, cables, rubber sleeves). Some new moulded plastics. Also have one set original fenders decayed but mouldable. Also spent a lot of time on ebay back when purchased several years ago so various vintage pieces which don't belong to the bikes included as well. i.e. front forks from an 80 KTM model come to mind. The 175 / 400 engines were runners, complete. One of the 250 magnesium was decaying. (i.e. why I purchased another complete 250 motor from the states). Overall I would be confident that at least 90% of each bike is there. Not that I threw anything out, just two of the bikes weren't runners when purchased and had a piece or two missing. Complete package of three bikes only for genuine restorers. Save on hours and years of searching and start restoring these rare bikes straight away. Prefer not to separate.  Pictures on gumtree. Loacted Brisbane

Offline Oldmxnut

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: For Sale..Three KTM package 74,75&76
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 09:55:21 pm »
Bumped..

Have started selling all the pieces that don't belong to complete bikes over the next few weeks on ebay.  See my wife's "alwaysdifferent1" profile for whats there already.  Ohlins shocks, NOS brake cables, Forks, Speedos, handlebars etc etc.  She loves all the technical questions :)