Author Topic: Super Hunky  (Read 1263 times)

Doc

Super Hunky
« on: June 09, 2008, 12:18:00 pm »
I've heard Rick has recently undergone, and is recovering, from another 'bout of chemo'  maybe I am a little ignorant on this matter and should have known but can anyone elaborate on this issue as I never even knew he was ill.  :-\

mx250

Re: Super Hunky
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 06:19:53 pm »

Doc

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 09:27:42 pm »
Thanks oldschool. It's all news to me albeit not the best news one wants to hear. Hopeful he has a speedy recovery.

Graeme, I was at that site earlier thinking there may have been some reference made there but I couldn't see anything. I tried Mick McCook, Seige and a few other MX sites and nothing, hence I asked the question here. Wouldn't mind a few of the items SuperHunky has listed for sale also..will have to save my pennies me thinks :)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 09:32:11 pm by Doc »

Yamaboy

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 08:31:11 pm »
I hope the big guy gets well soon. He's a very cool gentleman.

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 10:40:46 am »
its funny, over the last forty or so years, super has busted or otherwise damaged just about every part of his body from his love of dirt bike riding/racing, often several times.  but none of them hold a patch on the big two (often) killers of middle age and older people - cancer and heart disease/stroke.  and sadly, he's had both.  still, he survived the first bout of cancer and the stroke of a couple of years ago, so i'm sure he'll give the reoccurance a run for its money too.