Author Topic: Forum Status  (Read 4203 times)

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Status
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2014, 12:25:36 pm »
I here by solemnly declare I shall only post informative and constructive posts, no more pedantic drivel or  long   winded    ,wordy bullshit.     Tim754

Crap the above statement appears to negate itself, being just long winded wordy bullshit......  >:(  Ah well it's back to my old common slack arse standard operating procedure for me.   ;)

Then again most people on the forum probably skip my posts anyway. :D ;)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 01:22:35 pm by Tim754 »
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2014, 12:29:00 pm »
Does it really matter whether ones a legend or a novice? I don't get it.
 It'd be fitting if there was some secret location where the legends met by the 'legends only' private pool, drank free French Champagne and boutique beer served by naked super models, all paid for by the millions of tax free Aussie dollars Graeme makes from this forum. It's the least that could be done in gratitude for us legends being so flucking cool ::).
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 01:12:58 pm by firko »
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline Tim754

• Legend
  • Northern Country Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2014, 12:36:40 pm »
 "It'd be fitting if there was some secret location where the legends met by the 'legends only' private pool, drank free French Champagne and boutique beer served by naked super models, all paid for by the millions of tax free Aussie dollars Graeme makes from this forum, in gratitude for us legends being so flucking cooL:

Where,s my ticket Mark .I appear to have been unfortunately missed from the acceptance list? :D :D :D :D :D ;D
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
                                                   Voltaire.

saint

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2014, 01:09:56 pm »
Aren't we all legends in our own minds?  8)
The older we get, the better we were.

Offline shelpi

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2014, 05:04:00 pm »
Iv'e got legend statous yet its obviuos I'm a novice ;)

Offline KTM47

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2014, 07:25:47 pm »
Does it really matter whether ones a legend or a novice? I don't get it.
 It'd be fitting if there was some secret location where the legends met by the 'legends only' private pool, drank free French Champagne and boutique beer served by naked super models, all paid for by the millions of tax free Aussie dollars Graeme makes from this forum. It's the least that could be done in gratitude for us legends being so flucking cool ::).

Forget the French Champagne crap.  Bundy Rum, prawns and some proper beer.  The naked super models sounds good though.

While I'm at it, it really doesn't matter if some posters rattle on with a lot of crap, I usually stop reading after a couple of sentences anyway. 

You would think Greame could get the Legends a T-Shirt.  Something like I'm a "Legend in my own lunchtime"
MAICOS RULE DESPITE THE FOOLS

1999 KTM 200, 1976/77 KTM 400,1981 Maico 490