Author Topic: klx 250 for sale  (Read 1092 times)

Offline sa63

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
klx 250 for sale
« on: December 14, 2013, 06:53:51 am »
I have  my klx 250 for sale,  on ebay, description as follows:
Very original klx 250. 9380klm, mostly road riding id say by the condition of the bike. Original Grips.Original seat cover and tool bag.
I have done the following:
Replaced the head with a later model roller cam model as the original was staring to flog out as is normal with these.
Bored it to 262 with a higher comp forged piston Put a big bore header and open pipe.
 Replaced Phillips M6 screws with s/s allen bolts.
I found a NOS RH side cover, but colour was no good so rear guard and side covers are painted.
 The tank and front guard are original.
 Tyres used about 3 times, as has the bike since the rebuild. Used by wife and kids, but a bit big. Sticker kit (as good as the original...peeling on the first ride...!) new air filter, oil filter etc Shocks are good with damping, chrome is excellent on the front forks, chain and sprockets fine, starts easily. Jetting is standard and a bit rich with the motor opened up, but goes well.
 All electrical wiring is in good order, with the original battery still in position, battery is dead though which affects electrics. I removed the indicators but they were a pretty second hand.
 I have some spares including: owners/ maintenance manual, spare coil/CDI,stator, oilfilter, gaskets, piston rings.
I also have 2 other motors which I will sell separately.
Prefer cash on pick up, can assist with drop off to a depot, or diassembling into a bike crate for a fee ($30+ cost of bike crate from bike shop) Check out truckit.com ego.com for a quote for transport. Bike advertised elsewhere, can be pulled off at any time .Maybe prepared to trade for 89 cr250/125 Call 0403377337 or pm for more info.
ebay link:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161173592987&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:AU:1123