Author Topic: Microfiche parts lists  (Read 1353 times)

Offline Stan S

• Legend
  • Ballarat Victoria
    • View Profile
Microfiche parts lists
« on: January 08, 2011, 03:14:07 pm »
I have about 2000 moyorcycle spare parts microfiche cards that I don't know what to do with as they seem to be obsolete now with all the online parts suppliers. I have moved these things so many times over the last 10 years i'm not sure what I am going to do with them. I have sold a couple of hundred on ebay but it's hardly worth the effort. I still find them handy every now and again but I would like to be able to convert them onto to CD or some type of electronic file.
If anybody is chasing any part numbers give me a message and I will see if I can find them for you.

Stan.

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
Re: Microfiche parts lists
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 04:39:33 pm »
ok well dont chuck them out what ever you do. If you want to get rid of any just make a list of what you have on here. I would be interested in any honda, Yamaha, suzuki or british bike ones.
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 07:48:24 pm »
Hey Stan,
I would happily take any Suzuki RM125 cards that you can spare.

I will scan them and make the files available to any OzVMXers as high res pdf files.

You can email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks
VMX42
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline Stan S

• Legend
  • Ballarat Victoria
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 07:52:48 pm »
Hey Stan,
I would happily take any Suzuki RM125 cards that you can spare.

I will scan them and make the files available to any OzVMXers as high res pdf files.

You can email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks
VMX42

Jeff I sent you a email and a PM a week ago but didn't hear anything back. I have one for you just send me your post details.

Regards Stan.

Offline vmx42

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2011, 08:10:42 pm »
Hey Stan,
Just sent you a PM.
Thanks
Jeff
When a woman says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you, she's giving you the chance to chance to change what you said.

Beam me up Scotty, no intelligent life down here…

"everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts"

Offline LWC82PE

• Superstar
    • View Profile
    • PE motorcycles & SuzukiTS.com
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2011, 09:08:08 pm »
How exactly do you convert microfiche into electronic files? i tried to do it ages ago but couldnt find anyone with a high tech enough scanner to do it. i rang heaps of photo places, libraries etc. i think the only place i could find who could do it was the state library and it was going to cost several hundred $ to do.
Wanted - 1978 TS185 frame or frame&motor. Frame # TS1852-24007 up to TS1852-39022