Author Topic: Viper Presentation Day.  (Read 850 times)

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
Viper Presentation Day.
« on: October 27, 2013, 10:25:03 pm »

Hi to all,
              the final event for Viper this year has now been locked in for Sunday the 17th November 2013. The event being the annual Viper Race Series presentation day which as per last year also incorporates the Viper AGM, i have booked a new venue for this years presentation as i have moved house and no longer have the use of a property suitable for such an event.

This year the presentation will be held in the fully refurbished clubrooms of the Melbourne Speedboat Club which is located in Exford Rd Melton, this venue is situated on the grounds of the Melton Reservoir with a great upstairs function room and balcony overlooking the reservoir. (further info including venue address and start time will follow shortly.)

Their will be a supervised jumping castle down on the grass area for the kids to enjoy for the day, as per last year we will have some great prizes for the raffle. The lunch for the day will be a Buffet Carvery - All you can eat including Roast Beef, Chicken, Pork & Lamb, Vegies or salads, dinner rolls etc.  Staff and a chef will be provided to serve us our meals, the room is set up to seat all of us including china and stainless cutlery.

We have decided to keep the cost per person the same as last year which is $25 per adult and $10 per child, kids under 5 free, this is payable on the day as you enter the clubrooms. Viper will cover the cost of the venue hire which has allowed the cost per person to remain very reasonable for what promises to be a great day with good food in a relaxed atmosphere. The venue has a bar from which you can purchase any alcohol / spirits etc. we are not permitted to BYO, i will send out another email to all members including drinks prices etc. as soon as i receive them from the catering company. I have been assured the drink prices are not a ripoff.

Could you please advise me ASAP via email on   [email protected]    as to how many adults / children will be attending with you, i have advised the catering company to allow for 50+ adults and approx. 20+ children which is the same as we had last year. I am able to cater for more if needed but not less,  if you have friends or family that would like to attend with you please bring them along just let me know via email and i will keep adding names to the list.

The AGM will again take place before the trophy presentation begins which will ensure most members are in attendance, all positions on the committee will become vacant on the day and are open for nominations so please have a good think about your association with the club and if you would like to get on board and take on any of the positions on the committee. This club has been moving forwards in the last 2 years so lets keep the momentum going.

Regards Peter Gruber. 27/10/2013.
YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50

Offline Viper666

• Legend
  • "Yes I bought THAT number plate" so sue me!
    • View Profile
    • Ballarat Rovers MCC
Re: Viper Presentation Day.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 01:39:50 pm »

How did it all go? Wanted to come but we had a "Come & Try" day yesterday & it was huge. Nearly 150 riders, over 100 Juniors.

I want to run a VMX reunion ride again early next year but don't wish to clash with Viper or VCM. Do you have any dates for 2014 yet?

Mainly the sign up day?

Perko
Thank the Lord for Melbourne Bitter, anti-inflamatory drugs & an understanding wife.
YZ80H, YZ100G, YZ125E, YZ125F, YZ125G, YZ250D, YZ250E, YZ250F, YZ250G, YZ250H, YZ400F, IT125G, IT250K & a, a, a,      CRF250X???????    

How the FUG did that sh*tbox Honda get in here?