Author Topic: parts and bikes shipping  (Read 1762 times)

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
  • life sucks&then you die
    • View Profile
parts and bikes shipping
« on: December 09, 2010, 02:51:50 pm »
G`day all,i have seen a few people ask about getting parts ex USA of ebay etc and the seller wont ship to australia.I have been talking to one of my buyers in the usa about this problem,what we have come up with is that he is willing to be a post office to recieve and forward parcels to australia and i guess we could do NZ as well.we are also looking at setting up a bike transport co to service the west coast;washington state -california.the plan will be you pay him,he will inspect and pay for the bike with your money if bike no good not as descibed, deal wont go thru.there will be fee for this service will save you money if not what is supposed to be!service will be for road bikes as well.i will be handling the shipping ex usa into brisbane.for more details contact robin 07 3821 6777

Offline jimg1au

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: parts and bikes shipping
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 06:07:44 pm »
robin
can we use him to buy the bike and ship it to my shipper in long beach.i am in sydney and extra expence of getting it to sydney is not worth the trouble.i have been dealing with my shipper for 10 years now i dont want to change
jim

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2010, 07:04:42 pm »
give me a ring easier than typing ;D

Offline maicoman18

• B-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2010, 07:59:50 pm »
Sounds like a great idea. How do you get around the problem of the bike not having a title?

Ed

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2010, 08:17:53 pm »
the shipper i use seems to be able to ship without a title if mx bike made before 1980

Offline shorelinemc

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2010, 02:54:07 pm »
ok we are a go on the usa bike transport .washington state - california looking at 1st run 1st week jan.will be travelling I5,will deviate 1hr off I5,can be arranged for him to inspect ,then pay for the bike.accepting parts a,motors ,frames for next container 07 3821 6777 robin

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2010, 04:56:41 pm »
the shipper i use seems to be able to ship without a title if mx bike made before 1980

but you will still get hit wioth stupid fees that custom "make up if its over $1,000.  i just got a doooy of a bill, and all of its shit.  try $500 assement on us transport, even tho the bike was 5km away and dropped off ?
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff