Author Topic: Mobile speed camera  (Read 2069 times)

Offline FAT-TOY

• Legend
    • View Profile
Mobile speed camera
« on: November 02, 2013, 08:32:44 pm »

At the risk of looking like someone who hates the NSW liberal govt (which I do) I cant let this latest crap pass without having something to say about it.
  Our state govt has spent 33 million dollars adding another 40 mobile speed cameras to the 6 that the previous govt had and now the bastards are spending millions more on a frigin tv ad campaign to convince us dumb arses that they are only there to save lives.
  Being a sceptic I wonder why if they are interested in saving lives they didn't spend that money or at least the extra money they pull in from them on our hospitals and health insted of taking the reported 4 billion dollars out.

(p.s.)  I didn't have a lot of time for the previous govt either, (or the greens).
                                                Zane

Everyday I find one more name to add to the list of people who piss me off.

Offline Canam370

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Mobile speed camera
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 11:01:08 pm »
Did you think that as the government in Victoria got away with the bullshit cash cow that NSW wouldn't do it to? Get used to it - while they are making money nothing will change. We're just a bit further along; now the revenue cameras are allowed to be hidden and disguised, also placed in places where speed can be more likely, such as downhills and overtaking areas. Still, we could also be living in the state of the free (Queensland) - NOT.
 Get the feeling that the Fascists are gaining control ?.....all for our betterment of course.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 11:02:39 pm by Canam370 »
WANTED. Canams;all models,complete or parts.SWM stuff too!

I'm THE Thread Killer - when I post a thread dies!

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 03:07:54 pm »
 The  born to rule mob are back.
dont follow me i'm probably off line!

TM BILL

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 04:38:32 pm »
Its another Tax add it to the list  ::) but like Zane its the bullshit that its about road saftey that shits me  >:(

Do they really believe that anyone believes that shit , its revenue gathering pure and simple .

Offline Rusty

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 08:12:16 am »
Why are the mobile ones always near the end of a long straight, in the middle of a passing lane, or at the bottom of a steep downhill ......... *cha-ching*

If they were for safety they would be just before a really bad bend or intersection where there had been major loss of life or a large number of crashes.
Poke that bone back in and wrap it up tight sport - I am racing the second moto.

Offline FourstrokeForever

• Legend
  • AKA Mark H #35 VCM
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2013, 08:47:37 am »
We all know it's nothing more than revenue raising. Any other attempt at an explanation from the pollies is pure dribble and nothing more. If the bastards were serious about road safety, they (pollies)  would fix the friggin roads and be more visible with police cars instead of hiding in the bushes on a nicely surfaced, straight piece of road.
Arrogance.....A way of life for the those that having nothing further to learn.

Offline JAP 454

• Legend
  • See Ya at the Skids
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2013, 10:14:44 am »
Revenue gathering pure and simple !!, I got pinned for 62 in a  50 zone by one , 6am winter, no traffic, HP nazi was hiding underneath a pine tree, coulda peed on the 100 k sign, videoed me, read the riot act, crime of the century stuff. $200 or so
 Foss

Offline pancho

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2013, 12:08:01 pm »
 Continual  proof of the laziness of the police, where they chase easy marks instead of excersising  their real mandate . i.e. pull these 1% ers,(gangsters that ride motorcycles) into line. There are laws out there to cope with this lot, but a combination of female officers and fairies and five foot tall bullies in uniform who are too lazy or to frightened to take them on have given the "born to rule' politicians we now have, the excuse to abuse civil liberties.
  Add to that they are possibly out numbered because of inaction.

My rant for today.
 Still cranky about unfit to ride my slider in the Syd West Final.
dont follow me i'm probably off line!