Author Topic: Transport options Sydney to Perth  (Read 1932 times)

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
Transport options Sydney to Perth
« on: August 28, 2007, 12:35:43 pm »
Need to get a frame from Cambelltown NSW to Perth WA door-door or door-depot preferred any suggestions names and numbers gratefully received.  ???
Ban BLACK rims NOW

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
Re: Transport options Sydney to Perth
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 01:12:13 pm »
get it to SA, then you can get it on a normal semi across state.  be the cheapest option i d say.     there is a door to doort service also from SA to WA but it would cost you i can find out there name if you like on used it one to ship a FZR 250 over there door to door and think it was 600 bucks,  i used a semi on a MXA and got charge $450.  is it bare frame or a roller ?

« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 01:15:25 pm by Freakshow »
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff

Offline cyclegod

• Legend
  • Sunny PERTH W.A
    • View Profile
    • cyclegod on "youtube"
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 01:15:17 pm »
Bare frame
Ban BLACK rims NOW

Offline Freakshow

• Superstar
  • Adelaide, SA - looking for a "YZA" tank
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 01:22:06 pm »
if it has a back section that can be unbolted like the newer units you can aussie post it, come under the size and weight, otherwise put it in a box like  you get from a PUsh bike shop, mark it push bike etc, and you should have no trouble getting a carrier to take it for you like TNT or similar, also grey hound buses will ship that if its packed in that box and also the train guys, if not get it to me in SA and i can get a quote and get it onto the next Semi for you.

Your lucky its a bare frame will be easy.  but probally more than you paid for the frame :O)
74 Yamaha YZ's - 75 Yamaha YZ's
74 Yamaha  flattracker's
70  Jawa 2 valve speedway's

For sale -  PRE 75 Yamaha MX stuff, frame, motors and parts also some YAM DT1,2,A and Suzi TS bikes and stuff