Author Topic: IMPORTANT, please read! This could sound the death knell for many small clubs  (Read 13747 times)

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
Re: IMPORTANT, please read! This could sound the death knell for many small clubs
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2013, 05:36:05 pm »
BEst idea i ever seen.  IF a club cant attract its own memebrs through running propper days then having racers having to join there shitbox club to get a licnece sign off is a joke.   its why we are all in such a shit IMHO.   If many clube keep using this bullshit line that the racers have to join our clubs so the rank and file stay then the club  is on borrowed time.

I am yet to see or hear one logical and resonable reason that you shold have to be a club member to have a MA license.  IF a club held a decent home calender and track days on a regular basis as closed to club then they could infact charge $10 a day extra for non club memeber etc being equal to the amount they thought they deserved from forcing racers to join just to get there licence.  This would ensure more ridses, more efforts and more incentives for clubs to hold events.  THe whole point of not having to be a member somewhere is that you can make the licences electronic, online payments, update, restrcition, medical clearances and so on in real time, all from the confort of you PC rather than having to wait for you club to sign your shit, for the rac sec to check all the stuff on the day and for you not to have to wait 3 weeks  for your SCB to take your money and print our a 2 min card without your photo on it, that will keep no history of the events you attended or the sports you enter.    Having to get a license because you are a member of some poxy club is a total waste of time or effort.

must be a sth oz thing ,the shitbox,& poxy clubs,i wouldn't want to join them either Kerry,they sound terrible!!, :P
ps probably pre 90's  :o
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!