Author Topic: Accomodation at Temora  (Read 928 times)

Offline Sorelegs11

• Legend
    • View Profile
Accomodation at Temora
« on: October 09, 2013, 04:13:40 pm »
After spending 3 nights at the Terminus Hotel I thought that I would give every one the heads upon what its like.
The room that I booked was a double, had a new bed, wallmount tv and you got access to the guest kitchen with tea, coffee serial and berad etc for breaky,
At $45 a night I was happy and it was very quiet, cheapest beer in town and had a great bistro. So good the only other place I saw all weekend was the track.
Asfar as pubs go Ill give it an 8/10
Unlike Purple Daves digs at the "Royal" that had the old moving eyes in the paintings and a bathroom that good that he brought his kit to the Terminus for a tub.
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.

Offline SlideRulz

• A-Grade
  • Not anti social just anti idiot.
    • View Profile
Re: Accomodation at Temora
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 05:08:49 pm »
Great endorsment Darren.
The boy's that race together shower together, who supplied the soap on a rope? ;)

Offline jimg1au

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 05:24:56 pm »
patchwork in was great its a b&b fully cooked breaky at 6.00am for the race crew about 20 in total
me mick jones and newly aussie champ john imre had the run of the kitchen at night bbq as well everyone else went out for tea. sat night street party band hotrods up and down the steets till 11.00pm. graham roberts wife and kids had rides in about 5 different cars
all good
jim

Offline Sorelegs11

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2013, 06:15:53 pm »
It was all looking good Steve but Dave decided that he was pissed enough to sleep as he was  :-\
As far as the soap on the rope goes its NFG, just too hard to drop.  ;)
If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards.