Author Topic: Eight years  (Read 1715 times)

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
Eight years
« on: July 17, 2013, 10:03:38 pm »
MAROONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good effort by nsw
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

Offline suzuki59

• Legend
  • Kiwi VMX
    • View Profile
Re: Eight years
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 10:08:27 pm »
Now for the Bledisloe Bazza,I believe you have found some room in your t-shirt drawer.

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 10:12:47 pm »
Even with the referee in the NSW pockets, the cheats still couldn't beat us.....Firko, you better stop supporting the Rabbito's because every team you have backed this year has lost. ;D...the tahs....the wobbilies....the blues..... those idiots in the cricket....god knows what else you haven't told us.....what do they say....good triumphs over evil.....LOL.....gee you must owe some beers.
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline matcho mick

• Legend
    • View Profile
    • Moto Tumbi
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 10:19:08 pm »
fugging triumphs again,which tip ???, :P
work,the curse of the racing class!!
if a hammer dosn't fix it,you have a electrical problem!!

Offline firko

• Superstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 10:43:38 pm »
Even with the referee in the NSW pockets, the cheats still couldn't beat us.....Firko, you better stop supporting the Rabbito's because every team you have backed this year has lost. Grin...the tahs....the wobbilies....the blues..... those idiots in the cricket....god knows what else you haven't told us.....what do they say....good triumphs over evil.....LOL.....gee you must owe some beers.
"Your bullets cannot harm me for my wings are like a shield of steel"...............and I said zero about the cricket. I have no interest in it whatsoever.

All that aside it was a good game and the better team won. I won 't waffle on with excuses you expect of me, I'm too much the old school gentleman for such antics. I've got a Bledisloe Cup and Rugby Championship to prepare for...bring it on 8)
'68 Yamaha DT1 enduro, '69 Yamaha 'DT1 from Hell' '69 DT1'Dunger from Hell, '69 Cheney Yamaha 360, 70 Maico 350 (2 off), '68 Hindall Ducati 250, Hindall RT2MX, Hindall YZ250a , Cycle Factory RT2MX flat tracker, Yamaha 1T250J, Maico 250 trials, '71, Boyd and Stellings TM400, Shell OW72,750 Yamaha

Offline bazza

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 09:50:35 am »
8 years, makes dingo deans look good. Thought laurie Daley did a good job this series.
Once you go black  you will never go back - allblacks
Maico - B44 -1976 CR250- 66 Mustang YZF450,RM250
Embrace patina

Offline 80-85 husky

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2013, 09:56:26 pm »
is this a serious game ??? ??? like AFL.....

Offline Davey Crocket

• Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2013, 09:17:55 pm »
I see XXXX beer  are bringing a commemorative beer out.....8 X......XXXXXXXX.......I might have to get you a carton Firko.....it'ill be worth something one day. The brewry are worried though, if we keep on winning, they'ill have to start making bigger cans. ;D
QVMX.....Australia's #1 VMX club......leading the way.

Offline oldyzman

• Legend
  • 250 two stroke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2013, 09:40:39 pm »
My two teams Maroons - won for the last 8 years
                    Tigers - Won eight years ago
                     Tigers- will not make the top eight by the looks of tonite' performance
I have a soft spot japanese mxers with aluminium tanks. Two stroke classic Dirt Track...

Offline the stig

• A-Grade
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2013, 10:11:59 pm »
is this a serious game ??? ??? like AFL.....

:D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

No just a load of Gym junkies playing  :-* :-*  ::) ::)  Playing Touch Tag.

The Stig