Author Topic: Vinduro bikes in July Transmoto  (Read 992 times)

Offline PEZBerq

• Legend
  • Brisbane
    • View Profile
Vinduro bikes in July Transmoto
« on: June 19, 2013, 03:13:47 pm »
Apart from the self indulgent articles on road trips and what a scream their mates are, the latest Transmoto features some good stuff on the vinduro bikes and riders who fronted the Transmoto 12 hour recently. Good to see SWM's, IT's and even XR's getting a mention. There was a short piece including the SWM 440 ridden by Rob Schumak with No 61 on it.......could it be a typo? Also Mick Williams and his IT 175G...the arch enemy of the PE 175T  ;D ;D A good mag with great photography but the editorial stuff is starting to give me the shits. They could take a leaf from VMX mag!
Husqvarnas: 78 390AMX, 82 430XC, 84 240WR, 84 500AE, 84 510TE, 87 510TE

Offline HVA61

• Legend
    • View Profile
Re: Vinduro bikes in July Transmoto
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 04:01:43 pm »
The article heading is SVM yet the rest rest of the article refers to our SWM's.

Yep my name is spelt wrong and i had to hang out with a welshman on that week-end, a nice welshman but a welshman all the same , but hey its got the word of the vintage enduro enthusiast out there  in the press again.

The guys from Transmoto that did the interview at the event were really good. After that we didnt think anymore of it until my phone rang and my buddy said have you got your transmoto subscription this month. Got home that evening and there we were.

Sometimes we die hard husky riders do ride other brands . The mighty SWM go's like a jet.

How was your OS trip

Regards

Shoey
Autos are the way forward , see you round like a robot
Take the short cut, go Cross Country
The shortest distance between two points is Cross Country
CCM's and HL's bark like mad dogs

Offline Nathan S

• Superstar
  • HEAVEN #818
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 04:03:57 pm »
Agreed on all counts.

All of those blokes are members on this forum and on Mick's Enduro Bike Talk forum. :)
The good thing about telling the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said.

Offline PEZBerq

• Legend
  • Brisbane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 07:39:16 pm »
OS trip going great Shoey.  Back in OZ in a weeks time  :'(....and with Connondale Classic coming up soon riding will be back on the agenda.. ;D.

Spain, Greece and Turkey are overrun with Korean and Chinese scooters and bikes. A taste of Australia to come...... ??? Didn't spot any SWM's or Husky's but did see lots of MZ's in Turkey  ??? Guess these are what Westy was riding in Moto2 and could explain his results in the past seasons  :o

Husqvarnas: 78 390AMX, 82 430XC, 84 240WR, 84 500AE, 84 510TE, 87 510TE