Author Topic: Viper entries now online.  (Read 945 times)

Offline Billet YZ

• Legend
  • Melton Victoria.
    • View Profile
Viper entries now online.
« on: June 17, 2013, 10:22:11 PM »

Viper entries to all remaining rounds will be able to be completed online which should make entering a round much easier, i hope most members will take advantage of this feature and get their entries in early. This is a direct link to the online entry   http://www.mototrailsoz.com.au/motocross/mx-series/viper-vintage-motocross-2013

A big thank you from Viper must go to the guys at Moto Trails Oz      www.mototrailsoz.com.au     who have been unbelievable in the amount of help they have offered and already given to the Viper club, it all came about after some camp fire chat at the Toolleen round with a few of the guys. I mentioned a few things i would like to see happen with the Viper website etc. and by the Monday night most of this stuff had already been set up and emailed to me.

The guys at Moto Trails Oz have also offered put up photos and videos of the Viper rounds and have set up a section on their website for any Viper news and announcements which will also reach the many thousands of their members, this is a huge bonus for Viper as it will reach a new group of riders that may not have known about Vintage motocross. So please support this new feature from Viper and also check out all the good stuff over at the Moto Trails Oz website.

Regards Peter. 17/6/2013.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 11:37:11 PM by Billet YZ »
YAMAHA  you know you want one !!!  Viper #50

Offline Rookie#1

• Legend
  • JUST SHUDDUP AND RIDE IT!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Viper entries now online.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 10:32:40 PM »
THE SEXMAX.....coming soon to an Evo race near you!!! Lining up right along side the soon to be released TEDMAX!!!

CHECK OUT THE NEW FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VERi. VINTAGE ENDURO RIDERS INCORPORATED.

.https://www.facebook.com/pages/VERi-Vinduro/169617676550236