Author Topic: Howdy from Paddles  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Paddles

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Howdy from Paddles
« on: May 04, 2008, 11:48:45 pm »
How's it all going gents and ladies. It sounds like the vmx bug bit me the same as most of you, I went and watched a few races (already had mates with good classic bike collections) and that was it, started looking for a bike because it looked like so much fun. Located a good starting point (thanks to rusty up at yandina giving me the tip). It's a good solid yz465g racebike with a lot of the hard work done but it still needed a good bit of tidying up. Anyway I'm now trying to set it up right and it seems to be going all good, I just can't get used to that nosedive under brakes that just doesn't happen on my modern cr250 so some playing with the forks is coming up next. Anyhow i joined up down at brisbane mcc so this saturday's practice day will be it's first ride on their track after a good few sessions on our track at home, if any of you guys are going down there then come and say g'day and we'll compare stretched arms.

Re: Howdy from Paddles
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 07:57:29 am »
Welcome mate to the brotherhood! I too am a Queenslander so i will see you on the track.
Cheers, Brad

Offline Paddles

• C-Grade
    • View Profile
Re: Howdy from Paddles
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 08:57:30 pm »
too easy brad, i'll see you out there.